Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Strangulation

    On the race track of life and death, every millisecond may become a countdown to the death of all participants.

    Shen Han was not sure whether he could catch up with this last rescue.

    At this moment, she suddenly felt that there was an invisible giant hand hidden in the sky above the Free Federation.

    She only now finally understands why a royal family like Gu Junwan would be put into the situation it is today.

    The 'operator' hiding behind is indeed both powerful and fierce.

    So, will the killer in front of him fight desperately to complete the task even if he is killed by himself?

    Or, he shot at Gu Yuwei because he wanted to force himself to give away the head with a 'general' move?

    Between the lightning and flint, countless pieces of information flashed across Shen Han's mind.

    But her eyes, the spirit and energy in her whole body, were always locked on the killer.

    The two ran to Gu Yuwei at almost the same time.

    At this moment, the right sole of the red fox stomped heavily on the ground, the wood on the edge of the stage made an overwhelmed 'crunch' sound, but his body stopped in place with the help of the force.

    Twist your waist, turn your hips, and focus all your strength on one punch.

    With a punch, even the air was squeezed out with a slight popping sound.

    His real target is Shen Han!

    Shen Han jumped up the moment he punched, flying as lightly as a swallow.

    She knows that the opponent has the ability to evade her own long-range attacks, so this time, she plans to use the throat choke in melee combat!

    On the edge of the gloomy and gloomy theater stage, a cluster of flames bloomed in vain.

    The fire was only a little light at first, like the gleam of a match that a tired Ye Guiman polished after working overtime.

    But then, the fire was like the sun, reflecting the entire stage like day!

    Since the last time he escaped from the sea of ​​fire in the ancient doctor's private land, what the red fox feared most was this raging fire.

    The roaring flames seemed to light up all darkness and burn up all dregs and filth.

    Shen Han held down the opponent's arm with a palm that had not yet been able to retract after the air, and the palm of fire suddenly slapped the opponent's eyes.

    The eyes are one of the most vulnerable organs in the human body.

    A few well-trained iron-blooded killers can catch bullets with their bodies without frowning, but it is impossible to remain unmoved when faced with the flames blowing in their faces.

    Just when the red fox closed his eyes and turned his head, Shen Han changed his attack, jumped behind the opponent, and wrapped his wrist and forearm around the opponent's throat.

    The other arm pressed hard on the back of the opponent's head and began to strangle!

    During the fight, the two fell to the ground from the edge of the stage.

    The red fox's throat couldn't make any sound, and he could only keep hitting back with his elbows.

    But soon, his hands and feet began to spasm, and his pupils became larger and larger.