Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Alpaca Cafe

    Gusize business district is a large-scale commercial complex integrating business, office, hotel, exhibition, and entertainment.

    In the outer circle of the modern shopping mall, there are many small shops and stalls that depend on it to survive.

    More than half a year ago, Shen Han took Gu Junwan to sneak out of the station to play, and the location he chose was a pedestrian street outside the business district.

    10.30am.

    The little princess Quintina Ji from the Kingdom of Kesenluoden is having a good time strolling on this pedestrian street.

    She felt that the food in the Free Federation was much richer than that of her own kingdom!

    For example, the first cup of milk tea in autumn, and the first sugar-fried chestnuts in winter.

    Just listening to it is so captivating!

    Taking advantage of the opportunity that her brother just came over to do business, Quintina Ji directly launched a coquettish offensive, successfully letting herself step into the city of food that she has been curious about for a long time!

    The little princess just turned 1ega.

    A long silver hair well inherited the royal blood in her family, and her emerald pupils made her show extraordinary dignity even at a young age.

    Her facial features are very delicate, like a porcelain doll placed in a showcase window.

    Right now, Quintina Ji, with long silver hair in a hat, is standing in front of a milk tea stall.

    She chewed the little black dumplings in her mouth and said to the boss in very jerky federal language: "It doesn't taste as good as the day before yesterday." The

    boss is an aunt with high cheekbones. Just say 'nonsense! This is the day before yesterday! 'Truth.

    The aunt smiled and looked at the foreign tourists, one big and one small, and pointed to the egg rolls that had just been pressed on the side.

    "You have to eat it with this, it's crispy!"

    Quintina Ji didn't understand, so she turned to look at her maid Julie.

    Julie is actually a 'Federal Pass' who drives ducks to the shelves. After seeing the little princess's actions, she hurriedly replied in her own country's language: "She wants to promote another product of hers, saying that it is more delicious to eat them together. "

    It turns out that the way I drink milk tea is wrong? Then buy it."

    Julie, who was ordered by the little princess, immediately took out her wallet and bought a box of egg rolls with the exchanged federal currency.

    Looking at the backs of one big and one small, the aunt at the booth sighed with her son: "I saw that girl's hair is all white?"

    "Is this the most fashionable young people nowadays ? What is that, bleaching?"

    A boy who looked like a student snorted and said impatiently, "What do you know? People are born with it. Give me money, and I will go to the stationery store with my classmates."

    ...

    Quintina Ji drank half a cup of milk tea with an egg roll, and felt that her entire stomach was stuffed with sweetness, which made her a little uncomfortable.