Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Temporary Workers

    Inside the medium-sized assault ship, Gu Junwan stood in front of a huge military screen.

    The beating picture on the screen is showing the monitoring of the armament of both the enemy and the enemy.

    The information scrolling on the twelve split screens changed rapidly.

    In the end, a complete battle strategy map was formed in the mind of the Empress Commander.

    It felt as if the heaven and the earth were the chessboard, and the deployment of the troops mobilized by the two sides were black and white chess pieces ready to fight.

    The female emperor Gu Junwan was born to be a chess player.

    At this time, a warship above the Peace Palace initiated a connection to Gu Junwan's location.

    Gu Yuwei's voice and holographic projection came.

    "Gu Junwan, do you know what you are doing now? Are you going to start a full-scale war in the Federation     ?

    "

I'll do it for you! Just fight, don't think I'll be afraid of you!"

    Gu Junwan stared at her sister, but the tactical gesture ordered the air turret to fully enter the warm-up start.

    In the holographic projection, the voice of the empress was calm and decisive.

    "Leader of the rebels, I now give you two options. First, let your people withdraw from the southern jurisdiction, and you and I will rule the north and south temporarily; second, die here."

    Two federal supreme rulers The negotiations are open to the whole army.

    After the first round of competition, the furious Gu Yuwei had already fallen behind.

    Whether it is the army loyal to the Empress or the hostile rebels, at this moment, they are all deterred by the courage and aura of the Empress.

    From Gu Junwan's standpoint, it takes great courage to make a decision to govern from north to south.

    Because, she is the orthodox, and she is the one who has been betrayed!

    Right now, if half of the jurisdiction is directly drawn out, isn't that the same as acknowledging the legitimacy of the other party's ruling?

    Also, the last sentence 'die here' is too sturdy!

    Gu Junwan's words directly made Gu Yuwei unable to fix it.

    She stood there dumbfounded, her expression switching back and forth between joy and surprise, looking a little funny.

    "Is what you said true?" Gu Yu took a slight step forward, and then suddenly thought of something, raised his finger at his sister's holographic projection, and said angrily, "Why do you order me? Now I'm the one with the most chips. "

    You still have one minute to think about it."

    Gu Junwan said and walked to the podium. After the iris scan passed, a red button was pushed onto the podium.

    And her palm hovered above the button.

    That's the starter of the nuclear bomb launch system.

    Seeing this scene, Gu Yuwei's eyes were about to burst.

    She retreated several steps in a row, and after being reminded by the staff around her, she realized that it was useless to retreat, so she quickly said, "Wait a minute!" On