Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Domination

    A medium-sized assault ship, capable of accommodating thousands of people, known for its swiftness and agility in attack.

    If it weren't for the importance of dealing with Li Jianye, Gu Junwan would not be able to use such combat equipment normally in the northern jurisdiction.

    Of course, Yu Xiao has always been on guard against Gu Junwan, and has always suppressed her authority and strength within a controllable range.

    Right now, the number of accompanying fighters that Gu Junwan brought by her side was only more than 600.

    On the way to the border, Shen Han also learned a lot of information about Li Jianye, Zhang Qi and the fake wife.

    A lot of pieces of information came one after another, and finally pieced together a deformed and unbelievable picture.

    Li Jianye and Zhang Qi once had a touching love in war, and the emotional concentration is very high.

    In the years of mutual support, it is impossible to verify whether Li Jianye is divided or not, but Zhang Qi is really living a very happy life.

    Until she found out that her husband was a spy of Ying Kingdom.

    On that day, termites came to send information to Li Jianye.

    Zhang Qi heard the conversation between the two by accident, and in a panic, she accidentally fell down the stairs.

    Before she fell into a coma, the last picture she saw was: the female apprentice reached out and grabbed her husband's sleeve, indicating that he couldn't save her.

    After hesitating for a few seconds, Li Jianye bent down and hugged himself from the pool of blood.

    Zhang Qi thought she would die just like that, but she didn't think so, but in the end she continued to survive in a 'vegetative state'.

    She spent some time in the hospital before being taken home.

    Then, there is a 'miraculous' awakening story in the eyes of outsiders.

    The termites moved into the dry rest center with Zhang Qi's voice and smile, and served Li Jianye more closely.

    And Zhang Qi was transferred to the basement, and started the darkest life in her life.

    Li Jianye would personally go to the basement to take care of her almost every day, give her a massage, and talk to her.

    Termite is only allowed to come down to help occasionally, perhaps out of jealousy and revenge, she will 'share' a lot of information to Zhang Qi every time she takes care of herself.

    And every word the other party said was like a dull knife in Zhang Qi's heart, until it was riddled with holes and devastated.

    When thinking about this, Shen Han felt that his back was slightly chilled.

    Li Jianye has an emotional foundation for Zhang Qi, so there is a move to place people in the basement.

    But at the same time, he hid a bomb in his villa as a back-up move, to cover up the traces of his past life, and to provoke the federal authorities.

    'Too cruel, this person is completely a cold-blooded machine, for his own interests and the right to survive, whoever sends his wife or his disciples and cronies, all are pawns that can be discarded! '

    In Shen Han's thoughts, the assault ship they were on was approaching its destination.

    Military and political officials of the Xinli border defense force are also strongly condemning Gu Yuwei's previous military operations.