Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

    Although the sound wave incident was not big, it also caused a small-scale sensation in the resident area.

    All the staff in the resident felt greatly relieved.

    Because the self-righteous Prince Jiying was forced to stop.

    The Jiying Empire mission was very angry.

    His own Prince Walker lost to a wild way out of nowhere in the field of music he was best at.

    This is so embarrassing!

    At this moment, Prince Walker sat on a chair in the small conference hall with a dark face.

    He was embarrassed to look up at Gu Junwan who was sitting in the main seat.

    He originally wanted to show his most gentle and elegant side in front of the other party.

    But just now

    Prince Walker felt a bit of a toothache when he thought about how he jumped up and smashed the keyboard cover.

    Just when he guessed whether Gu Junwan saw that scene.

    Suddenly someone came to report outside the door and caught a very suspicious person.

    At the suggestion of the empress, Shen Han and his party took the beta of the Jiying Empire and came to the conference hall.

    This is an informal meeting room.

    The area is not large, and the decoration is mainly soft and comfortable.

    Seeing Shen Han and Ning Xi appearing here together, Gu Junwan's golden pupils immediately flashed a glimmer of light.

    She was well aware that normally, two S-class alha guards would not be assigned to work together.

    This is just one of the doubts.

    When the guards began to report.

    The Empress seemed to look at all of them calmly, but in fact, her gaze was almost only on one person.

    Today's Shen Han is wearing a thicker winter uniform.

    The tight leather around the waist and over-the-knee black military boots highlighted the girl alha's figure very tall and straight.

    When entering the conference hall, all the guards took off their military caps.

    Although Shen Han's breathing was steady as usual, his forehead was shiny.

    It's like you've just experienced a vigorous exercise.

    But when Gu Junwan calmly cast her gaze on Ning Xi, the alha quasi-guard who was also an S-rank had no such appearance at all.

    'So, what did Shen Han just do? Did she get sweaty from exhaustion? '

    At this time, the report of the guards was finished.

    The beta who was escorted in was trembling all over.

    The look who wanted to defend himself but didn't dare to say anything, looked like he was about to cry.

    Prince Walker thought he had really caught the provocateur.

    His face was full of anger and he wanted to see where it was, but he never thought that it was the housekeeper he brought with him who was caught.

    Seeing that the housekeeper was being clasped with his hands, he couldn't care less about being angry, and hurriedly explained.

    "Your Majesty, I think this must be a misunderstanding by your guards. This person is also a member of the visiting group. At that time, I asked him to find the violator. He entered the office without your permission. Building, we are really very sorry."

After Crossing, I Marked the Empressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें