Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161

    In the dark tunnel like hell, light finally ushered in.

    But the person who brought the light here fell into the turbid water.

    Yan Ni trembled and moved towards Shen Han's position.

    Her hands were tied with ropes, and her legs could not exert any strength, and she fell on her stomach several times before she walked less than 2 meters.

    She wanted to call out to the other party, but when she opened her mouth, she was severely choked.

    Fortunately, at this time, a member of the Special Forces Brigade came to help her up and untied her wrist rope: "We are the soldiers of the Federal Army, don't be afraid, you are now safe!"

    Yanni clutched tightly. Holding the opponent's arm, he asked repeatedly, "Manager Shen, is Manager Shen injured?"

    When they heard the words 'Manager Shen' just now, the special forces team member was a little stunned.

    But he quickly reacted, the other party should be referring to Shen Han.

    "Captain Shen is fine, the military doctor will take care of it."

    "Now I will take you out. If you have any discomfort or think of any important clues, please tell me immediately." The

    two were talking At that time, Shen Han was quickly moved out of the pipeline by a team member.

    The rescued hostages and soldiers who were not too seriously injured will be taken to a health center on 553rd Street.

    When the battle in the park is over, the wounded will be transferred to the hospital.

    ...

    Ren Hui was wearing a bulletproof vest and was escorted by two soldiers to a safe area.

    At this point, the battle was drawing to a close.

    Most of the gangsters were either killed or arrested, and the remaining few who fled were being tracked with all their strength.

    One or two gunshots rang out from time to time, still making people feel a little flustered.

    However, the armed fighters scattered around the park are like Dinghai Shenzhen, which brings peace to people's hearts.

    Ren Hui looked away from several military vehicles not far away, and then looked at the special forces soldiers with guns and ammunition around him, and suddenly felt a little dazed in his heart.

    He remembered that not long ago, he had asked 'Shen Nuan' anxiously, how many people could the other party call? Are there any weapons?

    Seeing the battle in front of him now, Ren Hui felt like a fool at the time.

    Thinking that the power that Shen Han can mobilize is so terrifying, he can't help but feel fortunate in his heart again.

    My choice this time is the most correct and important decision in my life.

    Later, when the daughter was asked by her classmates again what her father was doing.

    The daughter can finally tell others that her father has assisted the police in catching many bad guys.

    When Gu Junwan

    arrived at Block 553, the battle in the park was over.

    Dedicated personnel are responsible for cleaning up battlefields, appeasing innocent people, and interrogating criminals.