Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 This pair of CPs locked me up

    The news that the queen was going to Kesenluodian for a state visit, because it was not yet time for the news broadcast, so the vast majority of the people in the federation were still in a state of ignorance.

    According to common sense, this news will appear in the broadcast this evening.

    Reports will also be presented in a very official form.

    For example: the queen's visit has been grandly received by King Halls, and the queen will conduct an energy inspection in the next itinerary.

    However, the information about the female monarch's state visit has been bombed on the major social platforms of Kesen Luodian before the official federal media has broadcast it!

    This prosperous little kingdom adheres to the principle of freedom of speech, and online public opinion will not be overly controlled by the government.

    Even members of the royal family regularly post selfies on social media to reveal their private lives to the outside world.

    Of course, this too free online environment has mixed advantages and disadvantages.

    Open speech is a good thing in itself, but it has also become an outlaw for many criminals.

    When a large number of malicious rumors, bloody violence, and vulgar and pornographic information are flooded in cyberspace, the first to be harmed are children who lack the ability to discriminate.

    When the queen was about to enter the state banquet that night, Kesen Luo Dian's entertainment list was already swiped by Gu Junwan's picture.

    Most netizens are amazed at the beauty of the empress of the Federation, but there are also a small number of people who are unscrupulous on the Internet.

    Because of this fuse, it also triggered a wave of 'holy war' of hacker groups attacking vulgar websites.

    In short, in just one day, the federal empress was completely out of the loop on Kesen Luodian's online platform.

    This kind of explosive information naturally spread into the Federation through various channels.

    There is an endless stream of netizens over the wall, frantically collecting videos and pictures from the Internet.

    They can't post portraits of female gentlemen on domestic social platforms, and can only 'drumming flowers' in one small circle after another.

    For a while, if anyone didn't receive a set of pictures of the queen in the Kesenluodian Palace on their mobile phone, no one would be embarrassed to call themselves a fashion netizen.

    The cell phone of the director of Federal TV 2 was blown up again.

    He wants to explain that the relevant videos and pictures of the female gentleman were not leaked by his employees, and he also wants to explain why there is a frenzy on the Internet because of this interview, but he, as the only official accompanying media, has not released any reports.

    The head of the station is so bad, I feel that my hair is about to fall out.

    He rushed into the studio in a hurry, and asked the busy hosting team: "Is the news of the female gentleman's overseas visit broadcast?"

    A staff member quickly replied: "Not yet, it will be broadcast in three minutes. One." The

    head of the station clapped his hand: "Quick, quick! Let them take down the final version and replace it with the alternate one."