Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Come To My Room Tonight

    The van was driving on the not-so-wide streets of the market town.

    Listening to the humming engine noise in his ears, Shen Han couldn't help thinking in his heart: The awesome agents in the movie seem to be able to remember the direction and distance of the vehicle under such circumstances, and finally be able to pass the memory Finding the enemy's base is really amazing.

    You can't do it yourself.

    I can only perform accurate real-time positioning through ear studs. This is probably the way technology changes life.

    I don't know how the progress of classmate Gu is going?

    That annoying and self-righteous Commander's sister, don't let people make any more troubles, right?

    the same moment.

    The student Gu, who was thinking about in Shen Han's mind, was sitting in the simple office in the camp.

    In front of her stood two staff members, one of whom was reporting information.

    "Today, the unannounced visit team went to 6 places, and what they learned was similar to what you had guessed before. None of the 3 households you visited yesterday were really poor households."

    "In some small township enterprises, There is also the case of paying 'member money'. If they resist, the company will be subject to various routine inspections, and then be shut down for rectification. Compared with the losses caused by the suspension of work, they would rather choose to give up their money and avoid disasters. "The

    first staff member finished reporting, and the second person spoke up.

    "Your Majesty, the progress on my side is not very smooth. The three local authorities are cooperating with each other. I'm afraid it will be difficult to conquer in a short time."

    Gu Junwan was silent for a while, then raised her eyes to look at herself the two 'warriors'.

    "Have you heard the allusion 'two peaches kill three scholars'?" The

    two shook their heads honestly.

    Gu Junwan didn't give a shit, just reminded the two of them in her own words a little story that Shen Han had told her.

    "If you want to disintegrate the unity of the other party, sometimes you don't need to work hard to overcome difficulties, come up with something that each of them is very eager to get, and let them fight on the shoulders of the alliance."

    "Three people in the same boat, But only two people have the opportunity to step on the bigger stage, and no one will be willing to be the one who is excluded from the boat."

    "Be good at using conspiracy, you don't have to worry about their intentions being seen by them, as long as the things you give are They don't want to give up no matter what, they just need to wait for a crack to appear between them." After the van of the

    Fugui

    Gang stopped, Wang Wei immediately turned his head and said to the two team leaders, "Don't worry about it first. Take off the hood, wait for a specific location, and then follow the orders." As

    soon as the voice fell, the door of the van was pulled open.

    An arm firmly supported Shen Han's arm and led her out of the car.

    When passing some stairs, the person who led the way would remind her to pay attention to her feet.

    Shen Han followed the other party for 10 minutes before he felt that he had come to a noisy room.