Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Fear

    The pursuers on the off-road vehicle were not from the Shama tribe. They were the Tiger Tower armed group that had been beaten into the mountains by the federal government not long ago.

    Intensive gunshots came along with the roar of the off-road vehicle's engine.

    Attempts to defeat the carload of prey ahead from the body to the psychological defense line.

    Fortunately, just now, Shen Han made the U-turn fall in time. Now that the two sides are separated by a distance of 3 kilometers, the Tiger Tower members leaned half of their bodies out of the car window to shoot, which at best can only play a role of intimidation.

    The wizened old man of the Qubi tribe is also a ruthless character.

    He swears loudly as he drives the walk-behind tractor into the air.

    When Shen Han buried his head and assigned tasks to everyone, he almost bit his tongue several times.

    The tractor roared into the woods.

    After getting out of the car, Shen Han carried a dirt rifle on his back and ran to one side alone.

    The remaining eight people retreated uniformly.

    Those who can shoot will retreat and fight, and the remaining few will help monitor the enemy's movements while exploring the path.

    Ash brought a few young men and shot them on the move according to the method that Shen Han had just taught them.

    The anger in their hearts at this time far outweighed the fear of death.

    Because the Shama tribe broke the promise and ran to collude with the bandit soldiers that everyone hated.

    Those bandits have always burned, killed, and looted. Just four or five years ago, they slaughtered a small tribe.

    Those people cut off the heads of all the alhas and betas in the tribe, and piled their heads at the feet of the statues dedicated to the gods.

    The Omega of the small tribe was dragged away by the bandits with ropes tied to their wrists like cattle and sheep.

    Four or five of them were tortured to death before they even walked five miles.

    Ash and the others were still young at the time, so they followed the warriors of the Qubi tribe to check it out.

    Looking at the corpses that were devoured by wild beasts, they couldn't help crying and vomiting.

    Ash will never forget the scene like purgatory on earth at that time.

    When the Qubi people were retreating, a series of bullets shot in a row, hitting one of the young and strong legs and wiping off half of Ash's ear.

    Injuring the leg at such a time is actually not much different from waiting to die.

    Ash's eyes were bloodshot, and he rushed to his clan brothers in three or two steps, knelt on one knee and half on the ground, and then shot forward.

    Just when the two of Ashes thought that they would eat a piece of the enemy's flesh when they died.

    On the side of the jungle, two gunshots sounded one after another.

    Those were two sounds that were different from the submachine guns of the Tiger Tower bandits.

    Perhaps the location of the gunshot sound was too strange, causing many Tiger Tower members to suddenly look towards the dense forest to their right with their firearms.