Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Will there be a fight?

    Today's Entertainment City is located at 546th Street in the Second District.

    The federal main street number has its own specific naming convention.

    The further forward, the higher the degree of civilization and urbanization, the further back, the order will become relatively chaotic.

    Some of them are due to the remote location, and local officials have far less right to speak than the older generation in the village.

    Some are because the regional economy is secretly controlled by the chaebols, and the strong dragons cannot suppress the local snakes.

    The 546 block that Shen Han arrived at now belongs to the second situation.

    There are entertainment venues large and small in this area.

    Today's Entertainment City is just one of the largest night clubs, which belongs to Zhouk Group.

    To be more precise, it is an industry owned by Zhou Boxin, the vice president of gang crime.

    Zhou Norman wanted to put his own people into his opponent's entertainment city, but others were naturally unwilling.

    However, due to some decisions within the family, the other party did not dare to let people get out of the way, so there was a job interview.

    After the vehicle arrived at Jinxi Entertainment City, Zhou Norman went directly to the general manager's office under the escort of four bodyguards.

    She left her assistant to Shen Han and asked him to accompany him to the interview place.

    Shen Han followed the assistant named Chen Xiaojuan to the outside of a bungalow in the corner of the entertainment city.

    Several youths with colorfully dyed hair were squatting at the door to smoke.

    As soon as she saw Chen Xiaojuan in a suit and short skirt, she immediately whispered to each other.

    They didn't dare to cause trouble, and only swept their gazes over each other's bumpy body.

    From time to time, there are some hilarious laughter that can only be understood and unspeakable.

    In this regard, Chen Xiaojuan did not show any cowardice or fear.

    She took out a pack of ladies' cigarettes from her pocket, took one by herself, and then handed the cigarette pack to Shen Han.

    Shen Han shook his head and declined: "Thank you Sister Juan, I don't smoke."

    Chen Xiaojuan gave her a strange look, but she didn't care too much.

    After she lit her cigarette, she said, "The interview is in the house, so I won't go in. You don't have to be under any pressure. Just do your best.

    " The character has a general understanding.

    "This sister Juan is not bad, mature in mind and rich in experience, no wonder she can become Zhou Norman's right-hand man." The

    two exchanged a few words, and a younger brother walked out of the bungalow.

    "Are you the ones brought by President Zhou? Whoever wants to apply, come in with me."

    Shen Han said hello to Chen Xiaojuan, and then followed the younger brother to the bungalow.

    While observing the layout of the room, she asked, "What are the procedures for our interview? Do we need to fill in a resume?"