Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 The Bar

    The floating car galloped all the way, passed through the envious gazes, and came to the meeting place agreed with Ning Xi.

    When I saw that Flying Dragon Myron slowly landed.

    Ning Xi quickly took out her mobile phone, took a small video, and sent it to a small group of three.

    【my God! Look, a world-limited flying dragon stopped beside me! ]

    There will be a reply in the group soon.

    Ma Haoyu took a picture of the inside of the car and threw it into the group.

    [What a coincidence, I saw the flying dragon with my own eyes today, and I'm still sitting in the cabin now. 】

    Ning Xi lowered her head and stared at the scene on the screen where Shen Han was parked, her eyes almost popping out.

    The Flying Dragon is her dream car.

    But even if Ning's family is well-off, this kind of global limited edition model is not something she can buy if she wants to.

    Because that's not just a matter of high costs.

    Purchasing qualifications, waterway access, and vehicle costs can all be daunting for a mid-sized family.

    Until I saw Shen Han and Ma Haoyu getting off the floating car.

    Ning Xi still couldn't believe what she saw was true.

    Seeing Ning Xi's jaw-dropping appearance, Ma Haoyu immediately felt a lot of psychological balance.

    Ning Xi circled the floating car three times, and a series of questions made Shen Han's eardrums hurt.

    She scratched her face shyly, and there was a hint of secret pride in her smile: "It was given by someone else, but her identity is not yet revealed."

    Hearing this, Ning Xi hooked her shoulder and asked thiefly. : "Which big chaebol's Omega? Tell me."

    Shen Han smiled and said nothing.

    Seeing that the other party was really unwilling to reveal it, Ning Xi stopped asking.

    Pulling away from the excitement of seeing the dream car, she then paid attention to the clothes of the two people in front of her.

    Ma Haoyu had a baby face, a white shirt and sweatpants, and he looked like a student who had just skipped class.

    And Shen Han is no better than a small one.

    Denim shirt, black slacks, canvas shoes.

    No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like the person who drives the Flying Dragon Myron!

    Realizing that she still hadn't read the article about the floating car, Ning Xi felt a little embarrassed.

    Lien urged the two of them to get into the car quickly, and also shouted that he would let himself get over the addiction of driving first, and then go to the bar.

    In fact, although Shen Han wears simple clothes, the domineering arrogance that the top alha brings out of her genes makes her attractive enough without any decoration.

    Because of Ning Xi's love for the dream car, the three of them flew on the channel for more than four hours.

    When we arrived at the blue bar, it was close to 12 o'clock in the night.