Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Don't go tonight, okay?

    Gu Junwan has a cold temperament and has never been a person who cares about desires.

    But on this night, she didn't want to part with her alha at all.

    It's not that she yearns to have sex with each other, she doesn't want to let the person in front of her leave her sight.

    Even if the two of them just sit side by side as they are now, it can make her feel at ease and contented.

    Gu Junwan's dependence on Shen Han actually existed in the early stages of their relationship.

    After being marked by the other party, this feeling is directly magnified several times.

    Just like a jar of fine wine stored in the cellar, after opening the mud seal, it releases its unique richness and mellowness.

    The accommodation that Gu Junwan arranged for Shen Han was very particular.

    It was a single-family villa behind the diplomatic reception hall. The comfort was nothing to say, but the most important thing was that this place had a strong sense of privacy.

    These villas were built according to the specifications for receiving foreign heads of state or important envoys.

    But generally speaking, people of that kind of status generally do not stay in the Peace Palace.

    In short, this place is a high-cost, low-usage but must-have presence.

    Right now, it would be more appropriate to use it as a temporary love nest for the queen and her partner.

    Vehicles enter directly from the underground garage next to the reception area for foreign guests, and after passing through an automatic detection gate, they arrive at the area where the single-family villa is located.

    Each villa has its own parking space and a private elevator. After getting off the car, you can directly take the elevator up to enter the house.

    The car stopped, and Xu Zhao stayed in the car very wisely.

    The driver was as steady as Mount Tai, and when he heard that the two people in the back row had gotten out of the car, he was stunned that he didn't even turn his head to look.

    Shen Han took Gu Junwan's hand out of the car, and then saw a black car parked in the parking space one meter away.

    The car body is very clean, and at first glance, it is not the kind that has been parked here for a long time.

    "Huh? Whose car is actually parked here!"

    Hearing Shen Han's whisper, Gu Junwan pursed her lips and smiled, and then directly pulled the other party to take the elevator.

    It wasn't until the two alloy elevator doors were closed that she said, "That's the car for you, otherwise, do you have to swagger out from the door of the ground security room?"

    When she said this, Gu Junwan suddenly remembered what my mother said to me today.

    Regarding the issue of not being able to disclose her relationship temporarily, she knew that Shen Han would not mind.

    But there was a trace of guilt in her heart.

    The relationship between the two should have been placed in the sun to be blessed by everyone.

    But now, because of his own reasons, it's like cheating.

    What Gu Junwan was thinking about, Shen Han naturally wouldn't know.