Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

    The Fourth District, 837th Street, is reserved for ancient doctors.

    In a small utility room, 7 or 8 people hummed and sat on the ground.

    A skinny old man was swiftly bandaging and boned the wounded.

    The dozen or so people in the hut were the same bastards who attacked Shen Han and the three of them just now.

    Each of them was slightly or severely injured.

    The most serious one was the one who took out the three-edged scraper and stabbed Tang Yulua, and then was kicked away by Shen Han.

    His right wrist bone was shattered and three ribs were broken.

    At this time, he was lying flat on the rough bed, dying, but his eyes were still full of ferocity.

    The skinny old man dealt with him roughly, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said to a man who was smoking a cigarette: "Hoko, you should stop doing this kind of thing in the future, today you are looking at it. At first glance, those people are not easy to mess with, if it wasn't for their mercy, I'm afraid none of you would be able to come back."

    Hearing his grandfather's scolding to himself, Yan Hao took a deep breath and said impatiently: " Alright, alright, got it! Next time we'll be more careful."     After speaking, he spit on the ground: "We were tricked this time, and those people only said that the other party had bodyguards, I didn't say they can fight like that!"     Hearing these complaints, the old man knew that the grandson couldn't listen to what he said at all.     He shook his head and sighed before continuing to treat the wounds for the others.     At this time, the wooden door of the small room was pushed open from the outside with a creak.     Immediately afterwards, a tall man in a peaked cap strode in.     As soon as he saw this man, Yan Hao immediately stood up.

    He gritted his back molars and asked the peaked cap: "Fuck! You've hurt us this time, look what happened to my brothers who were beaten up? They won't be able to work for at least the next three months. The

    expression of the peaked cap did not change due to the intimidation of the other party.

    He slowly closed the wooden door, then walked into the house to look at the injuries of the wounded at random, and said lightly: "It's really hard for you this time, but you don't need to worry, I have brought you enough compensation. , don't say that you don't work for three months, you can rest well for a long time in the future."

    After saying that, the peaked hat handed out the leather box in his hand.

    Seeing that the size of the suitcase was not small, Yan Hao's complexion improved.

    He lit a cigarette for himself again, and reached out to take the suitcase handed over by the other party. The heavy weight made him relax a lot again.

    "It's almost the same. The brothers just want to eat and eat, and don't want to cause too much trouble. If there is such a job in the future, don't come to us." The

    cap nodded slightly and said in a low voice.

    Yan Hao took a cigarette and pressed the lock of the suitcase.

    However, when he looked inside the suitcase with excitement, he was frightened by a box of neatly coded coins.

    He suddenly raised his head and looked at the tall man in front of him: "What are you?"