Panic (George)

Type: fluff with mild angst?

TW: Panic attack/anxiety

Note: your smile fits you so well, gosh it's so pretty 

You had to get it. You really wanted this job. You wouldn't allow yourself to do badly in this interview.  They had high standards and you weren't positive you could reach them. 

You turned the car key in the ignition and started the engine. 

do I have everything? 

 you went through your mental checklist

purse, license, phone

all the essentials

"Y/n!" you turned to see your boyfriend who also happened to be your neighbor walking quickly towards you. 

"George! I thought you were streaming today!" you said. 

"well I was going to but I canceled, I want to come with you." he smiled innocently. 

you tilted your head at him. He was just adorable

"You can't come into my interview with me. It'd be really unprofessional if I needed my boyfriend with me for emotional support."

"I know! I know, I just want to drive with you."

He knew you were nervous.

you agreed and the two of you started the fifteen-minute drive. 

It was silent in the car, allowing your thoughts to overflow increasing your anxiety by the minute.  

George noticed your hand on the wheel shaking and your eyes becoming glassy and unfocused. 

Your vision blurred slightly and your breathing quickened as your nervousness grew more intense. 

"Y/n!" George murmured. He put his hand over your right hand and gently corrected your careless steering. You hadn't been paying attention to the road. 

"We were about to hit that mailbox back there." He said softly. 

He didn't remove his hand from yours for the rest of the drive. By the time you got there tears had welled up in your eyes and were on the verge of spilling over. You parked the car and George squeezed your hand. Switching off the engine you unbuckled and allowed yourself a deep breath. 

You felt George's lips lightly kiss your cheek.  

"I'll be right here when you're done. Good luck."

LONG STORY SHORT YOU SLAYED THE INTERVIEW AND GEORGE AND I ARE BOTH PROUD OF YOU 

till next time lovers