Wasted (Jack Manifold)

Type: uh kind of fluff? 

TW: Swearing, drinking, and drunkenness 

Note: Stop procrastinating and go do your hw/work/other tasks, AFTER you read this oneshot ofc

this leans toward pg-13 only cuz it mentions making out and partying but nothing bad or beyond that

Music pounded in your ears as you downed your fourth cup of beer. You reached to pour yourself another one. 

"whoa whoa, babe. no." Your friend Kim snatched the glass from your hand.

"no more alcohol."

"He hates meeee." you sobbed. 

"he doesn't hate you." she countered.

"I hate himmmm"

Kim sighed as she followed your eyes past the rest of the party to the back of her living room where Sander Joey was making out with Trisha Madison. 

"That is pretty gnarly."

"I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill Trisha" Your words slurred together and you slumped against Kim, tears about to spill over. 

"He's obviously not boyfriend material. Look at the way he's kissing her. So...desperate." Kim made a face of disgust.

"stopppp, I can't look. stop describing it." you pouted.

"I'm calling you an uber," Kim said getting on her phone. 

"noooo I wanna stay hereeee" 

"no you don't," Kim said.

The uber picked you up about ten minutes later. Kim and the driver spoke for a few minutes while you sulked in the backseat. You hated having crushes. You hated relationships. You hated Trisha Madison. The uber left the party and drove ten minutes away to your home that you shared with your friend and roommate, Jack. 

The lights were on in the house. He had said he was going to have some friends over for a gaming night while you were at the party. 

You stumbled into the house and through the door. Mascara streaking down your face and hair disheveled. Jack and his friends looked up in surprise at your pathetic state. 

"heyyyy Jack. Wanna go makeout in the front yard." 

Jack opened his mouth to speak but then proceeded to squint his eyes at you. 

"how drunk are you?" 

"I'm not drunk you big meanie." You said throwing yourself across his and his friend's laps. 

"Okay, Y/n." He said blushing with embarrassment. He grabbed you by the waist and helped you stand. 

"I think you should go to bed." 

"noooo I wanna gameee" 

Jack laughed "I'm sure you do, but me and my friends are sober and you are extremely wasted. We get to stay up and you need sleep."

You pouted and waved at his friends "bye bye." 

His friends, Nikki, Toby, and Tom waved back barely containing their laughter. 

"goodnight!" Nikki called as Jack led you upstairs, one hand holding yours and the other supporting your back." 

He pushed open your door and helped you into bed.  

"you sureee you don't wanna make out???" 

He laughed again. 

"yes. Sorry, but yes I'm very sure." 

"Sander didn't wanna make out with me. Stupid Sander. Noooooo not Y/n, only Trisha. Stupid Trisha Madison. Do you want to make out with Trisha too Jack? Is she prettier than me? Huh?"

An expression of understanding settled into Jack's features. His eyes softened.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he pulled up the covers to your chin. 

He leaned down and pressed a kiss on your forehead. 

"You're very pretty and Sander is an idiot." 

then he switched off the light and left the room, closing the door behind him.

till next time lovers