Sleepy boy (Quackity)

Type: Romantic fluff

TW: Little bit of swearing

Note: Stop stressing yourself out TAKE A FUCKING BREATH I LOVE YOU 

Your boyfriend's beautiful sleepy brown eyes gazed dreamily into yours while you rambled on and on about your day, in the back of your mind you knew he was barely listening but continued on recounting the events that had occurred to you. You stopped mid-sentence finally realizing he was fighting sleep trying to comprehend your rant. You giggled. 

"Do you want to go to bed Alex?"

He nodded, already zoning out. You suddenly felt selfish for ignorantly blabbing about the trivial inconveniences in your life when you knew he had been up all night and day working and editing. 

"I'm sorry I'm keeping you from sleeping."

"It's okay mi amor, I like listening to your voice," he murmured quietly. 

"I can make it up to you."

"we can cuddle?" Alex's eye's scrunched up with joy as his tone raised an octave.

"Yes please." You took his hand and led him to the bed. 

"I have to use the bathroom before I sleep. I'll be right back," You said tucking him in. 

"nooo Y/n," he whined

"Sorry, my love I'll be right back."

You rushed to the bathroom as quickly as possible, feeling guilty for leaving him. He'd survive. You wiped your makeup off your face hurriedly, worried about keeping him waiting so long. It had only been five minutes, but you were already feeling guilty enough as it was. 

You crept silently back into the room to find a peacefully sleeping Alex. His blissful expression filled your stomach with butterflies. You decided the last thing you wanted was to wake him, so you turned to leave the room and let him sleep. 

"where the fuck do you think you're going?" came a louder voice than you expected.

Turning you saw his eyes barely opened looking directly at you and his heart-shaped mouth drooped into a pout. 

"I'm sorry. sorry." You whispered. You rushed back to him. 

"I didn't wanna wake you up." 

"yeah, I need my beauty sleep." he agreed, with a sarcastic smile on his face. 

"But I'd rather take a nap with you than by myself." His voice got softer. He was exhausted. Poor boy. 

You lay down next to him and threw the covers over yourself. You turned on your side facing him.

"Go back to bed Alex."

he scooched closer slipping his arm over your waist and resting his head under your chin.  

"I love you." You whispered to him. 

He tilted his face up and placed a small kiss on your jawline in response.

till next time lovers