Star Gazing (Quackity)

Type: FLUFF 

TW: Swearing 

Note: I'm writing this instead of writing a paper for psych. So you should read this instead of doing your homework. also thank you so much @Jupsjup for requesting this

You'd met a guy. Not just any guy. His name was Alex he had an internet persona known as Quackity, he wore a damn beanie everywhere he went, he was kind of short, like 5 8" and he was the funniest person you'd ever met. You'd met through a mutual friend, Karl, who also had a large internet presence. Karl had dragged you along to a project he was working on with some other creators and Quackity, or Alex happened to be one of those. You immediately liked each other. At the time you didn't consider it romantic, it was just natural and fun and comfortable. After hanging out a few more times, sometimes including Karl, you felt you'd known each other for your whole lives. The silences weren't uncomfortable, you never felt a need to mask or shy away from dumb behavior because chances were, Alex would do something even dumber. The conversations weren't very filtered and always ended in laughter. 

It was great. He was great. Really great and the more you thought about it the more you realized he might be the greatest thing to ever walk into your life. That's when you thought too long and realized you dug yourself into a deep hole by overthinking and now you loved him and were terrified to lose him. 

You had abandonment issues. You could acknowledge that. (self-aware queen) You didn't think you could fall this fast for someone but it was all you could think about and the feelings were definitely there. You two had plans to hang out that night. He wanted to "star-gaze" which was just a flowery way to say sit and stare at the sky at night. You agreed because you wanted to see him and the sky was very clear and bright that night. 

Y/n: hey, when will you be here?

you texted him. 

Like five and a half fucking hours

you knew he was being sarcastic so you didn't respond. He texted again.

I'm eating and then heading over. Like 10 minutes or something

you just said okay and waited. You'd done your hair into two pretty braids and touched up your makeup. You had to tell him how you felt because otherwise he could feel the same way and you'd never know.

"Y/nnnnnnnn" He called from the front door. 

"IS ANYONE HOME? NO? I'M GOING TO STEAL ALL YOUR STUFF." 

"hi," you said walking from around a corner. 

"Oh. I was joking. about stealing your stuff. I do want snacks though."

the two of you gathered crackers and popcorn and soda and went upstairs. You had a huge round window in the second story of your house that led out to the roof. It was your favorite place to go. 

You opened the window and a mild breeze lifted your hair and swirled into the room. You stepped out and then reached back in for Alex. He took your hand and followed you outside. Now fully exposed, the cold wind whipped around your figure bitterly. You intentionally scooted closer to Alex and huddled by him for warmth. Your heartbeat sped up when he put his arm around you. The stars began appearing as the sky darkened more and more. It was almost midnight when Alex interrupted a short and peaceful silence to say he should probably go home. 

He made a move to get up but you put a hand on his arm, stopping him. He looked at you. 

"What?" 

"you really don't see it do you?"  You asked already familiar with his oblivion.

"I really don't fucking know. Are you about to confess?" He joked

"Oh so you do know." and there it was. You couldn't have been more obvious

"Yeah. I mean no? do I know?  Wait ...oh"  He sat back down next to you

"that's so cute." He said. 

"What is?" 

"you just confessed to me that's fucking adorable."

"You didn't confess back." You mumbled.

"oh sorry sorry. I like you y/n. holy shit I really like you." He rambled. 

You looked at him for a split second and watched his expression change as he tried to hold in his laughter. You broke first and cackled fucking loudly and fell against him in uncontrollable fits of giggles. He put his arms loosely around you and joined in the laughter. 

"Y/n..." He said between laughs "I want you to be my girlfriend." 

You looked up at him, hair plastered to your face from laughing tears, and said 

"No way. I want you to be my boyfriend." You started laughing again. 

"You are so fucking delirious." He said not even bothering to contain his amusement. 

"I still need to go home, Karl's there right now." 

You gasped. "Are you cheating on me?" Alex grabbed your face. "Never" 

He stood and you quickly followed suit. 

"Wait. Kiss me before you leave." The delirium and loopiness seemed to fade as the moon lit up his blushed face. His hands went back to your face and he leaned in and softly kissed your lips. 

"goodnight pretty girl," he said as he ducked through your window.

hehe, I hate my life. I'm so affection-starved and touch-deprived it's not even funny. okay, love you cutie. bye!

till next time lovers