"Her boyfriend motherfucker" (Tubbo)🐝₊˚⊹。.

Type: platonic fluff. Please don't misinterpret this one shot. It's not a "fake dating trope" it's fully platonic :)))
TW: creepy ass dude who smacks y/n's leg
Note: go to bed babes

Your friend Tubbo was late to lunch. Fuck that. Of course a girl couldn't sit down at a diner alone and have a normal fucking time without some arrogant entitled fuck feeling the need to be a pain in the ass and harass her.

"I can make you happy baby... how about a smile."
You'd ignored him at first, staring intently at your phone screen willing him to leave.

"Ah c'mon, playing hard to get are we?"

You scoffed at this and looked up.
Blond hair, blue eyes, tan skin, sharp jawline. His whole vibe screamed rich, white fuck boy.

"Actually I'm just not a fan of random men hitting in me in public."

He just raised an eyebrow as if you were just trying to be mysterious and playful.

"How can you expect to not get hit on though baby? When you have that body?"
He smacked your leg
"Don't touch me!"
You stood up trying to seem more threatening, ready to hit him with your bag, or fists if it came to it.

"Let me buy you some drinks."
He said reaching for your arm.
"That oughta tame you."

"Dude what the hell!"
Your body slightly relaxed at Tubbos voice and you hoped he recognized your body language as "I am hella uncomfortable. He's a fucking creep. Help me beat his ass."

Tubbo walked over to stand in front of you.
Thank god.

"Who are you?"
The blond guy asked, glowering at Tubbo as if he was an annoying nat.

You reached out and squeezed Tubbos hand, trying to emphasize the urgency of the situation.

"I'm her friend"
You squeezed his hand tighter.

"What?" The blond guy asked giving Tubbo another chance.

"I'm her boyfriend motherfucker."

The blond guy didn't look entirely convinced, but he raised up his hands as if to say "okay you win"

He peeked around Tubbo at you, making your skin crawl.

"Now I understand why you wouldn't give me a chance. This bitch is your type."

"Fuck off." You growled. And he finally left. He turned on his heel and walked out the doors.

Tubbo turned to you, visibly shocked.

"Are you okay?"

You shrugged.
"Thanks for sticking up for me...boyfriend."
Tubbo laughed which put you at ease.
"Seriously though. That guy was a creep, I appreciate you helping.
"Yeah of course man, I'm just shocked no one else did anything."

You nodded still dazed.

"Let's get lunch somewhere else." Tubbo suggested.

You perked up, "good idea"
You were definitely looking forward to leaving that place.

"Thanks a lot though, really. You saved my ass"
"It's alright." Tubbo promised. "just swear you'll pretend to be my boyfriend if any creepy guys hit on me."

"Deal," you laughed. "That'll really confuse them."

till next time lovers