Please Take Care of Yourself (Tubbo)

Type: Little angsty(platonic)

TW: Not eating or drinking

Note: THIS IS YOUR REMINDER TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH! 

You typed furiously at your keyboard. So much to do. So much....you shut the lid of your laptop with a sigh. Too much. 

maybe I should eat something...

you sighed again and shook your head before opening your laptop once again.

no time

Another hour passed with you typing away and staring at your screen. 

Your phone on your bedside table lit up with a text from your friend Tubbo asking if you wanted to hang out. You declined explaining all the work you had to do. Disappointment sunk in. It would've been nice to see him. 

He texted back

that's okay, have you eaten today? 

you replied

nooo...I've been busy

Your ringtone sounded. He was calling.

Really???

"Hello?" you answered meekly

his expected ramble came 

"you have to eat something. I'm serious. Before you continue school, or work, whatever it is you're doing. Eat something. Please take care of yourself  Y/n" 

"I'll try." 

"no!" tubbo retorted. 

"You will!" 

You rolled your eyes at the boy. 

"I said I'd try but I can't make promises. I'll grab myself some chips from the cabinet but I'm really super overwhelmed with stuff right now. This phone call is wasting my time too. no offense."

you heard a laugh on the other end. 

"It's really not healthy."

"goodbye Tubbo." with a shake of your head, you ended the call.

You found a bag of chips like you said you would but it remained unopened on your desk by your laptop, which was consuming all of your undivided attention. After a half hour, you heard the doorbell ring, then quick-paced footsteps up the flight of stairs to your room. 

knock knock

Without waiting for an answer, the door opened, Tubbo behind it holding a brown paper bag. 

"I bought you food. Your mum let me in." 

You felt tears prick your eyes. 

"You're so nice. to me Tubs"

He set the bag down at your feet. 

"your so mean. You hung up on me."

"Sorry..." you mumbled.

"It's cool Y/n" Tubbo laughed

"Just, please. Eat. I don't want to have to hand feed you."

till next time lovers