Chapter 2

Chrisanna

I had decided to leave with Andrew. Early in the morning I took my bag pack and followed Andrew not after he offered to take my bag from me.

We had stayed at the police station, so I told one of the police man to tell the sisters that I had left and not to worry about me, as if they would.

Andrew had tried to start a conversation with me as he drove to the airport but after my one word answers he stopped and continued on.

As we arrived at an airport that barely had anyone around except for security guards. Andrew entered after they checked who was with him in the car and confirmed his identity.

"Andrew wh-why isn't anyone but security he-here" I asked in curiosity.

"This is your family's private airport" he replied chuckling.

My eyes widened in shock, the Clarkson's didn't even have a private airport my 'brothers' must really be loaded.

We got into the private jet and prepared for take off.

A beautiful women came to me and asked me if I was hungry. Before I could refuse my stomach chose that moment growl, I was pretty sure my face was red by now.

The air hostess just smiled and came back with a plate of sandwiches and juice.

Let's just say I devoured the food. And soon we took off.

I hope I don't regret this. I really hope so.

*

**

We arrived in England , London and my supposed brothers driver came to pick me up.

Andrew said his good byes because he had to visit his aunt and promised to meet me again.

The driver whose name was Armando said my brother's apologies for not being able to pick me up.

He drove very far and I could see that we were far from any houses because of the trees surrounding my right and left side, they were beautiful trees.

Before I could think any further the driver made a sharp left and in front of me was a big gate. There were security guards in both sides and the gate immediately opened as they identified who was driving the car.

As the car entered through the gate I was met with the most beautiful historical castle I had ever seen. Seriously it look like it had come out straight from a fairy tale.

Yet it was still maintained very well. There were rows of trees on my left and right side, they where beautiful green and we'll kept. There were flowers as well, flowers I had never seen before and flowers I knew like pink, blue and white orchids and sunflowers lots of sunflowers but it didn't hide the beauty of the castle.

The driver Armando stopped right at the entrance as soon as he opened the door for me I noticed that there was someone standing outside with a nervous but kind smile.

This man looked to be about 6ft5 he could even be taller. Who am I kidding anyone above 5ft4 was considered tall at this point. He also had bright lilac blue siren eyes, jet black hair that was styled in a gentleman way, if that makes sense. He was lean but you could tell that he worked out, and he also had wide full lips as well as a chiseled sharp jaw-line.