Chapter 3

My chest was pounding and I prayed that no one head it.

Leonid was the first to approach me. And as he moved closer I noticed that his hair was actually brown and he had a few freckles on his face.

"Chrisanna" he whispered although his voice was deep it was still soft.

I could tell that he didn't believe I was real as he reached his hand to hold me. I instinctively moved forward and his hand held my face.

"H-Hi" I responded softly not daring to look at him.

"Chrissy..."he paused and just like Lysander he pulled me into a hug " I'm so glad your here, you have no idea how much we missed you" he finished his voice still soft yet strong.

I wouldn't have thought anything of it but when I felt something wet hit my neck I knew he really had missed me.

Unfortunately for me tears started to full from me too.

Before I could wipe my tears away I felt someone join into our hug. When I looked up I saw that it was Nikolai.

"I'm glad you're here printsessa" (princess) he paused "so glad" he finished as he hugged me tighter.

At this point it was already to late to wipe my tears away because I was full on sobbing.

And if I thought their hugs wouldn't get any tighter they did. For as long as I could remember I had always thought that my family didn't want me or that they were dead.
Only to find out that I was kidnapped as a child from my family and know I was back with them.

A few minutes after I was done I could feel my face turn red in embarrassment. Ilya suddenly moved from his position, he left the dinning hall. Well I guess not everyone is going to like me.

As we pulled away from the hug Lysander immediately carried me and set me on a stool.

"Hey printsessa" Nikolai said and I looked at him as though that were my name. And I wonder what he means by that. I wasn't a princess of any kind.

"Y-Yeah" I answered

"Don't tell anyone that I was crying it would ruin my rep as an ultra cool prince" he said moving his hand through his hair dramatically.

I almost snorted. While Lysander and Leonid rolled their eyes.

"Ignore him Chrissy" he paused " he's just being an idiot as always" Leonid said shaking his head.

Before I could say anything Ilya came back with a glass of water. He made his way straight to me and handed me the glass of water.

"Brat'" (take) he said in his deep voice but I could understand what he meant so I took the glass.

As I slowly drank the water I couldn't help but stare at him. He was still glaring at me.

"Ilya has a resting bi- female dog face ignore him" Lysander said.

"And you get used to it" Nikolai continued.

"I do not have the face of a resting female dog" Ilya grunted out.

"Yeah he doesn't" Nikolai said.

I guess the saying twins defend eachother is real. But I also had the inking feeling that he defended him because they looked almost identical.

"His face is so much worse in fact comparing him to a female dog is an insult to all things" he paused as if thinking for an answer "insipidi" he finished as though he had found a good answer.

Too soon.

I thought as I struggled trying not to laugh while Lysander and Leonid began snickering at him.

ChrisannaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara