Chapter 5

The car was silent as we made our way to school I had already forgotten about what Nikolai had said.

The only thing occupying my mind was how my first day of school would go.

"Hey Nikolai how many students attend Whittaker" I asked in curiosity.

"I'm not sure all I know is that the school covers over 4 acres of land" he replied nonchalantly.

"Doesn't 4 acres of land carry an estimation of 44 h-houses" I asked in shock.

"Yes" was his reply.

"What did you expect. Did you honestly think that there would only be two buildings" he continued one of his eyebrows raised in amusement.

Before I could say anything Nikolai continued "Ahh it seems that we've arrived, have a good day printsessa ,oh and Illyusha offered to show you around." Was all he said before he was out the car.

Living me a gapping mess. As I turned to look at the school I noticed how big it was, it looked like one of those academies that came out of some dark fantasy book but with beautiful flowers on it that brightened it up.

There were a lot of students coming to school, some of them came with their own cars while others were dropped of.

I didn't need to be told that this people where rich, heck even the way they carried themselves said it.

"Hey Ilya we're at school" I told Ilya as I woke him up. He opened his eyes and looked around "Bloody-" he paused as he looked at me "It seems so and I'm guessing Kolya already left" he lazily said as he opened the door and got out.

He stood by my side and opened the door for me as well "Come on Chris let's go before you're late on your first day of school" he said as he gave me his hand to take.

I took a breath as I held it and made my way out of the car , by now everyone was watching me. I turned around to take my bag trying to ignore the stares.

Before I could even touch it Ilya grabbed it for me and indicated with his eyes for me to follow him.

"Please don't tell me you and Nikolai are popular" I asked him but I knew that it sounded more like a statement.

"Then I won't" he said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

Why did I even ask him. I thought as my eye twitched. Ilya seemed to have noticed as his lips carved up a little.

As we entered the school who passed through the hall way that was filled with a lot of students and as people saw me with Ilya they began to whisper.

I should have known that even if this school had a lot of students I would be noticed because of my brothers.

We immediately made it to the receptionist who raised her eyes as she saw us approaching.

"Good morning Mr Vissilievi I assume you're here for your sister's timetable" the receptionist said. Ilya just nodded at her.

She had bright neat red hair and black eyes with thick glasses and a sweet smile she looked to be in her late 30's but then again I could be wrong.

The receptionist turned to me"It's a pleasure to meet you Chrisanna" she said smiling sweetly at me as she reached for what I assume was my timetable.

"You as well miss-"

"Edwill" she finished for me as I nodded at her.

"Mr Vissilievi you can live her here she already has someone who will show her around, we don't want you missing your first class of the term" Mrs Edwill said.