Chapter 10

Chrisanna pov

The fourth day I had returned back to my room and fortunately my brothers were not treating me like a broken glass. But they ordered more guards for my protection I'm sure of it. But something interesting happened today so at least I wasn't bored.

I had woken up again from another nightmare that I really didn't want to think about. Deciding to just go downstairs since it was already 12:15pm. Making my way out of my room Kimberly who had been typing out in my room stood to follow me out. How did the sound of typing not wake me up.

It makes sense well, according to Eron why she didn't raise an eyebrow at my immediate wake up because according to him whom I call Ron now.

When she's in work mood nothing could distract her.She had been following me around and adhering to my needs which is pretty cool when I think about it.

"Kim you don't have to follow me I just need to breathe ,alone" I said giving her a forced smile. Although I enjoyed the attention given to me, it was still new to me and it made me uncomfortable that I had I secretary that would follow my will.

"Young missu-" I gave her a pointed look.

"Kim I'll be fine plus my brothers have already stationed guards to follow me" I finished and closed the door before she could say anything.

As I made my way downstairs I saw Armando the silver fox looking very much amused as he was speaking next to a man that looked identical to him only this man had short hair that was slicked back.

They must be twins I thought.They also may have heard my footsteps due to the fact that their eyes were on me diffenatly not because of my snort like cough.

Armando was the first to speak "Good afternoon young missus" he threw a smile as he greeted me.

"Greetings young missus, I apologize for not being there on the day of your return but I hope that you have been treated well" he paused as he looked at Armando.

"Morning to you too, but-t I didn't quite catch your name" I said.

"Ahh I apologize for that as well, my name is Armen Palacios older twin of Armando Palacios" he finished with a smile. And for some reason emphasizing the word older.

Armando on the other hand rolled his eyes at his brother's antics, Armen seeming to have noticed gave his brother a list of things he had to do.

As Armando left I think I heard him say something along the lines of 'it would have been better if you had stayed with your sick son in Canada instead of coming back here.'

Was sir Armen's son sick, I couldn't help but unconsciously send him a questioning look. He must have understood my look as he left not before telling me that he had hard work to do as well "After all I am the butler of the Vassiliev manor" bowing as he left soon after.

We have a butler...?!

After looking around the house since there surprisingly was no one at home but the work staff. I decided to go back to my room.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong but are you Anya Sascha?" a raspy aged voice questioned as I turned to see who it was.

He was also a silver fox but a bit more muscular, he was tall and had silver hair, a beard and sky-blue eyes . He was wearing a long brown coat a white shirt with a wool like scarf wrapped around him and brown trousers. He was also holding a walking stick.

"E-excuse me?" I questioned.

"I don't really like repeating myself but I believe I asked you if you were Anya Sascha?" I could also hear a bit of a Russian accent.

Sascha was my second name according to my brothers and birth certificate. And Anya was my Russian nickname.

And apparently someone thought they were smart enough that if they added a c no one would notice that me and Aleksandr basically had the same name.

"Yes, i-if I rem-remember correctly" he must of seemed happy with my answer as he opened his opens for me to enter.

"Prikhodit" (come) he said in Russian, I don't know why I was surprised but his voice sounded a bite heavy.

As I looked at him questioningly my eyes immediately widened in shock as I realised that I was in the presence of a man who could most likely be my grandfather.

I slowly made my way to him as soon as I was in his reach he pulled me in a life suffocating hug.

"Ty dazhe ne predstavlyayesh', kak sil'no po tebe skuchali, malyshka" (you have no idea how much you have been missed little one)

As I was about to let him go before telling him that he was suffocating me. I heard the voice of Leonid screaming in shock. Which in turn caused me to jump away from grandfather in shock.

"Moya dikaya koshka ne izmenilas', ya vizhu" (my wild cat hasn't changed I see) grandpa said in a voice filled with annoyance and amusement.

I left his back so I could see Leonid properly. I noticed Nikolai come from behind him "What the hell-" he immediately paused as he saw our grandfather and he too froze as well.

"Do you mind explaining what you are doing here deduska (grandfather) when we agreed that you would be arriving in a week and a half" came Lysander's voice which was surprisingly cold.

Honestly their actions are kind of shocking since they said that the only people I could trust were them and our grandparents. I wonder why they seem so annoyed, cold and scared of him ...very interesting.

I wonder what would be Aleksandr and Ilya's reactions.

So yeah this concludes chapter 10 it's shorter than what my chapters usually are.I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment and like.