Chapter 25

Matthew warned them but they wouldn't listen to him and now they were being attacked.

He didn't even try running away because he knew it would do nothing which is why when Ilya was the one to find him he offered escorting him to Chrisanna's holding cell.

A few minutes earlier.

Ilya was the first to fire the first shot and didn't waste anytime when advancing inside the factory.

He met the eyes of Matthew and was prepared to shoot the skinny boy before he stopped.

"I know where your sister is!!!" Matthew shouted as he covered his head with his shaking hands.

Ilya looked at him for a while before coldly telling him to lead the way. He gave a nod to Leonid who covered for him as he made his way to Chrisanna's holding cell.

As soon as he saw the bleeding girl chained up and trying to escape Ilya was tempted to do more then just kill those man. Killing them would be far merciful.

"Ilya" Chrisanna whispered after noticing that she wasn't alone. She nearly thought she was dreaming but the warm embrace he gave her after shooting at her cell told her otherwise.

"You're really here" she said as tears began streaming down her face.

Uncontrollable rage filled Ilya as he wiped away his sister's tears.

"I'm here Chris. I'm here" he gave her a few pats on the back to help her calm down.

Moving away from her he shot at her chains before carrying her with him out of the building. As soon as they were out he put her inside the vehicle they arrived in before nodding at his men.

"Wait don't leave me!" Chrisanna said through tears.

Illya frowned as he wiped her tears away "I have too but I promise I'll come back safely" he whispered gently to her.

For a while she didn't let go of his bullet proof vest before slowly pulling away.

Ilya regained his cold gaze as he turned to Matthew "You're staying here with me."

Matthew nodded quickly it's not like he had much of a choice in this matter anyway.

"Wait!!" Chrisanna called out to him as he was about to leave.

"What is it Chris?" he asked he in undisguised worry.

Chrisanna held his arm as her hand shook her eyes looked hunted "Austin is not the only one here Damon too" she knew she didn't have to tell him whom he was since she was sure they already did their investigation.

And as expected his eyes darkened even further.

"Please be careful."

"I always am" he responded before he nodded at the driver and she was gone, back home where she would be the safest.

As soon as the car was out of sight he returned to the building this time with more unguarded rage.

***

Damon and Austin couldn't escape because of how surrounded they already were.

"Why didn't you bring the girl with us?!" Austin said in a rage as he paced down the only functional room in the factory.

"And risk getting killed. I apologize but that's not my style" Damon responsed. When he was about to take Chrisanna with him he saw bullets flying everywhere and he was sure he would get shot.

He was a pimp not suicidal.

Austin pushed him "You fool we could have used her to negotiate our escape!?"

Damon understood what he meant but he refused to back down so he returned the push.

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you had just listened to me and we flew her to Italy just as quickly as we captured her!" Damon breathed in heavily.

"Well this isn't what I was expecting" Nikolai said with a dark smirk as he made himself known to the room.

The two quickly turned to him and Austin reached for the gun on the table but his hand was shot before he could reach it. A loud scream left his lips.

"Ouch" Nikolai mocked "Another hand this really isn't your day is it Austin."

Austin glared at him.

Damon tried to reach the gun but Leonid shot at his foot "I wouldn't take a step further if I was you."

Great now they had to deal with two of them.

Leonid was wearing a dark expression on his face.

"Chrisanna?" Nikolai asked.

"Already left Lysander followed soon after" Leonid responded.

"Speaking of Sander he told us he needed more guinea pigs. The ones he killed weren't enough"Leonid added and a shiver ran down each of the man's spine.

Enjoy

How was the chapter I hope you enjoyed it.