Chapter 18

Day 1

After we ate at this quite yet beautiful book only restaurant  we went to the Petit Palaris and oh my gosh was it beautiful. When Bekah said the Petit Palais held collections of medieval paintings as well as more recent works from the likes of famous artists like Rembrandt, Rubens and more, as well items furniture and plenty of other eclectic objects.

I didn't think much about it until I arrived and wow. Although I'm not the biggest fan of art or literature I really enjoyed my time there. Steph loved it as well and was more excited then Bekah. She took pictures with everything she saw, we had to buy another memory card because the other one had been overloaded.

Rosa was more focused on the art, as she murmured a few words to herself. Amber was more interested in the items and furniture. Steph was admiring the statues.

After we left we visited the Tuileries Garden que Steph taking more pictures at this point we had to make to stop to buy another camera.

Amber liked it more here as she raised her hands to take in the weather. Fortunately it was a sunny cold.

I looked around at the beautiful large trees taking a picture as well. I felt at peace here.
As I began moving I bumped into something or someone.

When I looked up I noticed it was a boy with auburn with an undercut hairstyle that was a bit messy. A beauty spot under his right eye and full pink lips. He was wearing a small gold chain around his neck, a black graphic shirt and grey trousers.

This boy was beautiful, that thought made me blush.

Looking at his eyes I noticed they were a light blue.

"Like what you see" he finally said and I'd be lying if I said his voice wasn't swoon worthy. Remembering what he said I immediately answered.

"N-no" I finally said although we both know what I said wasn't convincing enough. A smile made a way to his face. Dimples. My supposed weakness.

"What's your name?" He questioned tilting his head, his French accent making it's appearance and bloody muffins if any said French accents weren't attractive they were clearly lying or my type is weird.

Wait type.

"Christy let's go" Steph called me from far behind. My head turned to her as I sprinted to her ignoring that guy. I barely knew who he was and plus he had tatoos on his hands, although he was attractive he smelled like trouble the kind of trouble I would need to avoid.

"Who was that?" Steph questioned raising an eyebrow to his direction. I could feel his burning stare looking right at me.

"No one" she turned to me and sighed as she let it go.

"As long as he didn't make you uncomfortable then it's fine, let's go the car is waiting" Steph said. I was glad it was her instead of Amber because lord knows that she wouldn't let this matter go.

And since we were in Paris according to Rosa's father we had to attend his fashion show. Apparently Rosa's family are fashion designers or have careers related to fashion. They're fashion house has been in existence since 1830 and even people like the royal family wear their clothing, in fact  they designed the wedding dress of the queen of Veridonia  in 1877, as well as in the following year for the Duchess and in 1900 for the princess.

They don't just take any order from anyone. You could be celebrity and they couldn't care less. Their fashion is about class, comfort, wealth and also based on your position and power.

Their fashion house is called Lancaster & Foxworth.

"So your full surname is Foxworth" I turned to Rosa as soon as we arrived at the museum the fashion show would be held at.

"Yes, the reason I prefer it as fox is because I find it to taxing to be called Foxworth" she sighed in annoyance.

"Wow, just remember to get your family to design my wedding dress" Amber said as she made her way inside the museum. Fortunately we entered through the backdoor to avoid pictures being taken of us.

Bekah was immediately taken to a room and she was allowed to walk down the runway wearing their collection. And I swear the girl almost cried. Amber joined in as well but me and Steph declined the offer choosing to just watch.

Rosa stayed with as, walking on the runway wasn't for her, she had said.

We took our seats in the front and Rosa assured me that they didn't know who we were and place the camera crew or paparazzi won't allowed to enter.

Immediately I calmed down.

The show began and Bekah was the one to open and close it, Amber had come in fourth and they looked great. It's as if they were made for the runway.

Okay day one done and what do you'll think of the boy Chris bumped into