Chapter 13

I closed my locker as I noticed Steph speed walking to me in anger before I could think of what could have caused her frustration I noticed Rosa behind her who had a look of amusement.

"What happened?" I questioned instead of her answering it was Rosa who did.

"Well the juniors in the student gov have been given an opportunity to work with the  fundraising committee of which I'm apart. Five juniors from both sides had been chosen but only one could be the leader of the whole group entirely" she paused her eyes still beaming in amusement "So we all voted living both Steph and Ambrose equal votes but like I said only one could be the leader" she finished.

"But that still doesn't explain why she's fuming?" I couldn't help but question again.

"Oh it doesn't because Ambrose used the fact that his uncle was the owner of the school to become our leader also their bickering was amusing to watch" Bekah finished.

Now I understand.

In fact I'd be angry too using your power to take over a position of power doesn't seem far at all. But then again life has never been sure.

Steph deciding that she'd calmed down enough to speak finally opened her mouth "And you know what makes it worse the fact that for our senior year he could do the same thing to become our school president" she groaned in frustration with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Steph, I'm so sorry" I said opening my arms for her for a hug.

"And if it makes you feel better I could ask my brothers for help and maybe they can pull some strings to make you the president instead during senior year" I had said senior year because hopefully at that point after cultivating family love from them they could do me this huge favour.

She chuckled " Thanks Christy I'll use it as backup for when Ambrose decides that he should use his uncle's power" she joked.

It's not that Steph didn't come from wealthy family she actually did. Her family runs a perfume company that has been operating for over two generations. But compared to the Whittakers who have been wealthy for 16 generations and the Francos for over 8 generations. Speaking of generations I wonder how many generations our family had been wealthy for. And ever since I moved here I learnt never to trust the internet when it comes to wealthy people or families.

I really did understand were she came from because of my past. Plus I had a feeling that a huge factor had to do with the fact that she was very much competitive.

"Don't forget that he learnt that from Ashton and Ilya" Rosa said and my eye twitched as I really couldn't find it past him. Ashton was the son of the owner of this school and according to what Amber had told me about him I think it's far to say that both  Ilya and Ashton  are similar.

"Where are Amber and Bekah?" I questioned in curiosity and in hopes of changing the topic.

"Both are at their clubs and we should be as well but we had an excuse to go to the bathroom" Rosa answered as she looked at her watch "And now we have 5 minutes left before our bathroom escape is over" she finished.

"I don't wanna go back, at least not now" Steph pouted as she whined. Suddenly her eyes began to shine "Hey Christy didn't you say you had just joined competitive  sailing I wanna see what the club looks like" she said dragging me to where the club room was with Rosa sighing.

If she just wanted to stall going back she could have told me. I thought in amusement.

We arrived at the club room and after greeting everyone Rosa had to drag her back.

I was immediately given a white polo shirt that had the school emblem on its left side and long white long rain proof pants. Kuáilè who I had noticed had curves tied my hair to a small bun.