Chapter 15

Chrisanna pov

Beep Beep.

I finally opened my eyes and yet again I was in the clinical room. I had been wondering who Amiee was in my unconscious state and the more I thought about her the more I would hear a soft voice of a girl calling out the name Amiee.

I had recognised the voice.

I turned to my right after opening my eyes and met Kimberly. I'm glad she was doing well except for the wound she had she'd live. But I had felt nothing but numbness.

Finally I opened my mouth "Was she my friend before you know, I went missing?" I questioned already having figured it out for myself.

Kimberly gave me a smile as she sat upright on her bed "Yes, you and her were pretty close friends" she finished with a small smile as if recalling something.

"If we were friends w-why would she do that?" my voice shook but I managed to keep it even"I know this sounds stupid but aren't childhood friends supposed to care for each other and not hurt each other and yet she...why?"

"Due to a desire for retaliation against our family" a deeper voice answered I turned and standing there was Sanny, he sighed as he came inside the clinical room wrapping me in a hug.

"Why, did our family do something to her..." I suddenly paused a thought coming in my head "Are you involved in illegal activities that somehow implicated her family?" I couldn't help asking as my head began feeling with such thoughts. Them being involved in illegal activities was the least of my worries after all that wouldn't change how I felt about them.

"Our side of the family isn't and no we didn't do anything to her family except cut them off,-" Sanny didn't finish as he was cut off.

"She's being used" came Leonid's voice as Sanny gave him a look "What your explanation was taking too long"

"I trust you're doing well?" Leonid asked his eyes dimming down as if remembering something.

"Is it me or does Lenny sound more formal?" Leonid's eyes widened while Sanny gave a small crooked smile.

"When he's angry he tends to sound that way" Sanny finally answered.

"You just called me Lenny..." Leonid finally opened his mouth, my eyes also widening and my face suddenly feeling hot.

"I'm sorry I did it unconsciously if you want me to not call you that I won't" I looked away whilst saying that.

"No I-I don't have an issue you can call me Lenny" he finished before adding "I can't wait to tell Nikolai I got a nickname before him" when I had turned to look at him he had a smile of victory.

I will never understand him and Nikolai's relationship.

As I remembered something I questioned "Where is she?" Leonid's smile immediately left his mouth and Sanny's eyes became blank, for a second I thought they wouldn't tell me anything.

"She's having 'tea' with dedushka" Sanny finally said but I wasn't looking at him as the result of looking at him last time caused me to be scared.

"Deduska got to her before we did" Lenny added "Sly old fox" he murmured.

"Aleksandr, Ilya and Nikolai" I said.

"Master Aleksandr is talking with Master Lev, young master Ilya is with the patriarch and young master Nikolai is with the men that attacked you that had managed to survive" Kimberly finally opened her mouth after being quiet.

I turned to Lenny and Sanny expecting them to be angry that she told me but by the looks they had she didn't say anything she wasn't supposed to.

"The reason we aren't angry is because if it is expected from you not to hide secrets then the same should be expected from us." Was what Lenny said as he changed the topic to Nikolai's game.

Apparently after I had left Nikolai scored another goal, but before the match could end Nikolai ran off the field as soon as he saw the others running to my location, but fortunately they won. I hope I didn't ruin his game.

They stayed and talked more together with me, Sanny had left for a moment to get his paper work, Lenny fell asleep on a chair holding my hand which led to me falling asleep, well half asleep. As I heard the door opening expecting Sanny but it was Eron his eyes were focused on something or rather someone behind me.

My eyes followed him as he immediately made his way to Kimberly who gave him a gentle smile as he kissed her and whispered what I could only guess was words of love due to how red her face became. A raspy chuckle left his lips in turn as he kissed her lips softly my face turning red and before I could continue looking Lenny covered my eyes which caused my face to redden even more, but I couldn't forget what I saw.

Especially the why he looked at her, like she was a star and he was a bystander that could only watch afraid to taint it with his hands but yet his selfishness took the better of him.I want what they have.

Whoa where did that come from. Either way I suddenly remembered that she hadn't told me how she and Eron had met and based on how they had looked at each other now, I wanted to know now more than ever.

"Boys are full of deception, avoid them at all costs" Lenny whispered in my ear.

"Does that mean you too" I jokingly said.

"Keyword 'boys' and we both know that I look nothing like one" he finished and I could feel a smirk making its way to his face.

If he hadn't covered my eyes I would have rolled my eyes so hard, "So what is your idea for the type of 'man' for me" I entertained his idea.

"That isn't your concern for now unless you're gathering information for 'boy', is there something you should tell me Chrissy" he finished his voice lowering.

You have got to be kidding me.

After five days of being in the clinical ward and missing school yet again, Aleksandr thought it would be better for me to be homeschooled until things died down.

"D-Do I have a choice?" I questioned.

After a suffocating silence he finally said something "Yes, but I would prefer you remain at home" he finished taking his glasses off.

Well although I didn't want to stay home it would be better that way plus the year is ending in a few months and I don't think I would be able to think clearly at school as I would find everyone suspicious. Fortunately Eron said that my friends are safe enough.

And by that means he would need more body guards to protect all of us.

"Okay, but can the girls come over" I asked

"At times, yes" he answered.

I stood up leaving his office, a weight being lifted off my shoulders as soon as I closed the door. Meeting Kimberly waiting for me she began reading my timetable out for me which included Russian, adequate and sailing classes.

The Russian classes had been divided into history, culture and language and the sailing classes into theory and practicals. Adequate classes weren't going to be my favourite I could already tell.

To make it worse Kimberly said that she couldn't tell me about her relationship with Eron as she was told not to talk about it. All clues pointed to Lenny.

Chapter 15 complete.

How could Lenny not allow her to learn about the love story of Kim and Eron, I sure as hell want to know about it.

I wonder what he would do if she got into a relationship 🤣

But I hope you enjoyed it leave a few comments and don't forget to vote. ☺️