Chapter 31

I jumped up and down all giddly as I waited for the girls to arrive for our sleep over.

Finally Bekah was the first to arrive in a beautiful black bentley flying spur she got of her car wearing her purple unicorn onesie and we quickly ran to each other and squeeled ourselves into a hug.

Another car which was a jeep followed with Amber getting out wearing a yellow unicorn onesie and she joined us and we squealed together while jumping around again.

Finally a Mercedes-maybach s-class arrived and Steph and Rose came out of the rushing into our squealing moment and we jumped together again even louder than ever.

Steph with a green onesie and Rose with a red one. I on the other hand was wearing a blue onesie.

"If possible could you screaming you'll end up busting my ear drum" Sanny quietly teased but still sounded serious.

"Sorry" I apologized  as I pulled the girls inside while the staff quickly went to take their bags and put them in the large tree house we'd be having our sleepover.

"It's fine really. Good evening ladies I apologize for my lack of manners" Sanny greeted them as he sent them an apologetic kind smile.

The girls stood frozen their faces red as they shyly returned his greeting.

Alek had put Sanny in charge of our sleepover because he didn't trust the rest of my brothers to not get us in trouble and they were still on lock down.

Cardan led us to the treehouse held by four large trees. It looked more like a sky palace then not.

"Here we are. Enjoy your night girls and if you need anything I'm one call away" Sanny said as before leaving us alone to climb inside the treehouse.

"Your brother is hot" Amber was the first to speak.

"He's also a gentleman" Steph said while the rest of the girls nodded along.

"He looks like you too" Rosa added.

"But the more masculine version of you" Bekah said.

"I know. We get that a lot when we go out in public" I replied as I held the stairs attached to one the trees.

"They allowed you to go out?" Amber asked shocked since she knew how protective they were especially after the incident.

"Only for today. I wanted to go out with Sanny to buy snacks now let's enter the tree house" I said as I began climbing with the girls following soon after.

"Wow" Rosa muttered as she looked around.

There was a large theatre screen attached to the wall. With a cinema corner sofas and near them were the girls bags. There was a popcorn maker with seasoning to put on and multiple bowls.

An ice cream maker machine and smoothy maker.

There was also a mini kitchen that we could use. On the sides of the large theatre screen there were doors that led to a bedroom with five different beds wardrobes that when opened lead to an indoor closet that was so big that it was divided into different sections like bags, shoes, jewelry and clothing.

There was also suite inside.

Rose threw herself on her bed "So soft" she groaned.

"Didn't you say that your brothers had this made in two weeks after they allowed you to have a sleepover" Amber asked as she looked at all the shoes.

I nodded shyly "They had a large team" I said.

"Man your brothers went above and beyond for you. Wish my brother's could do the same but unfortunately they see me as nothing but a pig" Bekah sighed.

"Let the sleep over begin!" Steph exclaimed as she ran back to were we came from and we followed her.

"Let's turn on a little music" Bekah said as she took out a Bluetooth bit box connecter from her bag and began playing music.

Amber took out her makeup kit and Bekah took out a few clothing she brought with her.

Amber did our makeup as she gave us the latest gossip and we changed into the clothes that Rosa brought as well as the ones in the wardrobe and modelled them around having a modelling contest.

"Stunning" Bekah would scream everytime one of us came out of the closest when it wasn't her turn to walk and Steph would act as a dramatic camera screaming things like perfect or more aggressive.

As soon as we were done we changed back to our unicorn onesies  and went to bake some muffins and cookies. We discovered that Rose can't bake to save her life so she was kicked out and Amber kept on eating some of the muffins so she too was kicked out.

Steph was in charge of layering the muffins and cookies and me and a still sun glasses wearing Bekah were in charge of putting cream on the cupcakes.

Come to think of it Rose was wearing them too. But apparently it was to hide her look of shame.

Rosa later came in with a determined look and took out the baking ingredients this time to make cake.

"I tried to stop her" Amber said dramatically wearing Rose's eye glasses.

And the result. It was half cooked.

"...if you ever decide to get married Rose make sure the man can cook or don't stay in the relationship...at all" Bekah said as she shook her head while Rose had a look of a puppy that had been locked.

"What movie should we watch?" I asked as I looked through all the dvds.

"Is it connected to the internet?" Amber asked with a smirk and I nodded.

"Then there's this series I've been wanting to binge."

"What's it called?" Steph asked warily.

Amber smirked "My house of horrors."

I laughed as if she had said the funniest thing ever before my smile quickly disappeared "We're not watching that."

Steph nodded in agreement with me. There was no amount of peer pressure that was going to make me watch that series no amount.

***

A little while later.

After making as much popcorn as possible. Pouring some of the snacks that I and Steph brought in the bowls and bringing all our blankets and pillows with us and laying it on the sofa attempting to build a fort with no success we ended up watching all ten one hour thirty minute episodes...

I wanted to cover my eyes but I also wanted to know what would happen next. Rose watched the series blankly with no emotion whatsoever but her hands that were holding me tightly said another story.

Steph had her eyes covered the entire time but would have a few jump scares becasue her ears weren't blocked.

Amber had a large grin the entire time and Bekah was calling the characters stupid in different languages... literally.

"Who wants their nails polished" Amber said as soon as we finished the the whole entire series.

I glared at her.

"How am I going to sleep knowing everytime I close my eyes those things appear" I said.

Amber waved me away "Oh don't be dramatic. Neither of us are tired enough to sleep."

She wasn't wrong since we all agreed to sleep at one during the day until five o'clock since the sleepover is starting at seven at night.

We did this so we wouldn't get tired and end up sleeping.

Couldn't be Illya.

"So does anyone wanna get their nails done?" Amber repeated her question.

"As long as I get to do your makeup" I started.

"No probl-"

"Blindfolded" I finished and I swear I saw Amber glitch.

Hope you enjoyed it