Chapter 20

Day 3

Today would mark the final celebration of Bekah's birthday. We all left very early and went shopping, I swear if Steph and me wouldn't have stopped her she would have bought the whole brand of clothing.

We went bike riding around the Eiffel tower. And had a crepe at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. My eyes kept on wondering around.

"Looking for someone Christy" I jumped as I quickly turned around.

"Amber you scared me" I said putting my hand over my heart. Sending me an apologetic smile she apologized.

"As I was saying you looking for someone, someone named Dorian Lucien Lombard"

The way I turned nearly caused me whiplash but I didn't care much because of what came of her lips.

"You investigated him?" I asked a cold a chill running down my spine.

"Yes and I did it all by myself so don't worry, and I approve of him" Bekah, Rosa and Steph sent me smiles of sympathy. Amber was really scary. She found out about him within 24hrs.

"Do you want to know what I found out?" she asked.

"No I would rather get it from him you know, it doesn't seem right or fair to get it from someone else." I replied back.

Seeming to understand she let it go. Plus I wasn't planning on getting to know him anyway, and I wasn't sure I was ready for a relationship...no I was sure I wasn't ready for one and I'm far too young to be even considering relationships.

We returned to the hotel at 19:36 and immediately got dressed for the occasion. We all wore silk dresses made by Rosa for us. It was her first line and she wanted us to wear it together as a group before it went out into the world. We all made our way to our car and it started moving.

As soon as we where close to the Eiffel tower Amber opened the window only to be met by the sparkling tower. I was in awe at its beauty.

The door was opened for us and  Steph ever the photogenic one took pictures and we all gladly posed.

We entered the Eiffel tower making our way to Le Jules Verne which was situated on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Le Jules Verne is a Michelin-starred restaurant known for its gourmet French cuisine. To say I was excited would be an understatement

Just earlier today we went to the 58 Tour Eiffel which was located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, unlike Le Jules Verne 58 Tour Eiffel offered a casual and contemporary dining experience. It served French cuisine with a modern twist.

We ordered our food and began our meal. We talked about everything and anything we had a few laughs, laughs that had us crying for air.

Clearing my throat everyone's eyes where now on me. Picking up my Winslow bag another old brand name that deals with purses and anything bag like since 1860.

I took out the bracelets one by one. They were all gold each design different as it was filled with all their different personalities. Only that all of them had a puzzle piece and if all put together it formed a heart. I made it worth the help of Sanny, Illya and Niko who apparently owned his own jewelry company.

Giving each of them their own and finally Bekah "Happy birthday Rebekah Courtney Keithmore, I mean seriously what is up with you guys short-" before I could finish I was pulled into a hug.

Suddenly I felt something wet hit my shoulder. "Bekah..." she pulled away wiping her tears.

"Thank god I'm not wearing makeup because we all know how horrid I would look after all a model needs to always be at her best" she said.

I'm glad I took Aleksandr's advice.

"Christy, this-this is something I've always wanted since I had watched a TV show I can't seem to remember and you fulfilled that dream for me. Thank you" she finished holding my hands.

My eyes became sore at what I could only guess was unashered tears. When I turned to the other girls they all looked the same.
Even Rosa.

"It's my eye contacts" was all Rosa said even though we all knew that wasn't true.

"Come here"

"Okay" Amber answered as we all hugged each other. We all moved our eyes towards the sky when we heard fireworks which  looked like raining starlights.

Bekah's eyes looked on with amazement as a slow bright smile appeared on her face. This fireworks where her favourite she had told us during our group chat.

"Did you guys-" we all shook our heads.

"Maybe it's a wonderful coincidence" Amber replied.

"Maybe, but wonderful it is."

"Who wants to take a picture?" Steph said out of nowhere. I wasn't even surprised at this point.

Paris was indeed amazing.

We all posed for a picture with grins overtaking us.

Seems like they enjoyed her birthday but alas it is time to return home. I wonder who it was that lit the starlight fireworks but as Amber said it is bit a wonderful coincidence 😉 Please live comments 🥹