Chapter 17

I can't believe I'm in Paris. Let's get back to how I came to Paris.

It was the day before Bekah's birthday and I had only found out about it few days ago. The girls had been talking about a trip to Paris I told them I couldn't go because I had thought that Aleksandr wouldn't agree. Then I found out that it was actually to celebrate  Bekah's birthday and I think it's fair to say that I immediately felt guilty.

Taking a breath I knocked on Aleksandr's bedroom door on one of the few days he happened to be home.

Still in my thoughts I hadn't noticed the door opening.

"Ann" a cold voice called out. I immediately looked at him. His eyebrows raised in question his eyes as cold as always.

"Do you need anything?" he questioned as he moved aside so I could enter his room, although that didn't make the situation any better.

But I entered nevertheless. His room was what I had expected and not it was a mixture of a warm brown and black. His room felt warm which I hadn't expected.

I took a seat on a single black sofa which was shockingly comfortable and for a few minutes I began relaxing in the sofa.

Hearing the clearing of a throat I looked back to notice Aleksandr setting infront of me his hand on  his chin as he give a lazy look much like Illya.

"So you know how I hav-haven't seen my friends in a while, I was wondering if I could you kno-" I was cut off.

"Get to the point" he calmly said.

"Behka is having a birthday party and I was wondering if I could attend" I all but rushed out.

"The issue being"

"It's in Paris" I said softly.

He kept quiet as his mouth twitched."Is that all."

"Yes-s?" I said questioningly.

"When is it?" he stood up as he searched for something.

"Tomorrow" I answered my eyes following him.

He found what he was looking for. It was his phone and he was also holding a black card. He made his way to me and handed me the card which I received in confusion.

As soon as I received it he made a call said a few words and hung up. Looked at his watch and back at me.

"You have two hours before meeting your friends at the airport." I froze.

Snapping his fingers in front of my face I immediately stood up. Two hours.

"That card is yours, the password is your birthday" Aleksandr said.

"How much is inside?" I questioned, looking at him questioningly as I held his door open.

"One hour fifty eight minutes" he replied.

Before living I turned to look at him "Thank you Aleksandr" his eyes softened.

"You're welcome" for someone reason I had expected him to say something like 'you are my sister Ann you shouldn't have to thank me'
He sounded like I should really be grateful because I wasted his precious time and that somehow made my eyebrow twitch.

I swear him and Ilya I cut off the same box.

Anyway that's how I arrived here in Paris. Right now we were inside Amber's hotel room. And apparently my brothers owned this hotel so we immediately got the best rooms as soon as I mentioned my last name.

"As expected from a 5 star class hotel" Amber murmured as she drank what ever she was drinking whilst soaking in a hot bath tub.

Plus the girls were happy about my arrival and gift.

"Amber get dressed, Bekah wants to eat out" Rosa said. She was wearing a red dress made out of wool that was holding her and a green coat with matching short red boats. Her red hair was also curled at the ends. It's fair to say that she looked amazing.

"I love what you are wearing, and it makes you pop if that makes sense" She sent me a thankful smile.

"Thanks Chrissy, speaking of which you should also get ready" she suddenly said frowning. I blushed in embarrassment, I had come wearing my pajamas because I was worried I'd be late.

"I think that's a good idea" I sheepishly said. Looking at my phone I noticed that it was 14:00 and according to the weather reports there wouldn't be any rain but it would be cold.

I immediately wore a cream white turtle neck jersey, a black leather jacket with a black skirt and some short black boots with white socks. Immediately I tied my hair in a bun. This outfit was what Leonid had chosen for me to wear as soon as he found out I was going to Paris. I wore a ring on my thumb and I was done.

I took my phone and a card making my way to the reception to wait for the girls. I still can't believe I'm in Paris.

Rosa was already there helping herself to a cup of coffee and Steph was reading through a book whilst taking a bite of a cookie.

I looked closer and realised that she had cut her brown her up to her ears.  She was in a white bra top with a light green bolero Sweater and demi jeans. Noticing me coming she immediately smiled and pulled me into a hug which I gladfully returned.

"Christy it's been so long, did you miss me because I did" Steph said.

"You talk to her on the phone all the time Steph" Rosa said her accent sounding more apparent.

I've realised when Rosa's annoyed her accent becomes thicker. I also belately noticed that Steph was wearing heels which were white. No wonder she seemed taller then me.

Amber came down wearing a silk white dress black boats and a white bolero Sweater her blond her was in curly at the middle down.

And finally the birthday girl Bekah was wearing a short Demi skirt with a white Bella blouse and white heels.

We all immediately took a pictures. I sent a few pictures of me to my sibling group chat.

"Let's go girls" Bekah said.

Again I still can't believe I'm in Paris.

Chapter 17 done. Also their dressing styles are similar or different and they all wore what they felt comfortable with of course the oufit  Leo chose for Chris was to keep her warm not  like he didn't want any perverts eyeing her. Plus it's what she feels comfortable with.