Chapter 1: The Start

{<Y/N POV>}

My Alarm would go off at 7:30am, I reach my arm around the bedside table and whack the alarm, turning it off. 'Ughhh. Why did I promise to stream this early?' I groan, annoyed. I roll over in bed and face towards the roof, contemplating in my head if I should get up or not. 'If I don't get up Ill be late to stream and Tommy will be pissed at me.. but if I do get up I loose the comfort and warmth of my bed..' I soon end up getting out of bed and I get changed into a black croptop, Denim Shorts, red vans and a red over-shirt.

(Looks like this)

After changing I go downstairs to see that Jemma, my best friend since Kinder, is already awake making us both breakfast

After changing I go downstairs to see that Jemma, my best friend since Kinder, is already awake making us both breakfast. 'What are you doing up so early?' I ask, 'I couldn't sleep' she responds. 'Fair enough.' I say. She hands me the plate of food she made and she takes her own then we go and sit on the couch and eat. We talk about streaming and what we're going to do after stream. We decide to go shopping and have a relaxed day.

We finish eating and clean up, then go to our rooms and get ready to stream. I sit on my gaming chair and set up my stream, making sure my camera is off before pressing the 'Go Live' button. I start my stream and almost instantly the viewers start floating in. 'Hey Chat! How we doing? Today we're playing Some Minecraft With Jem_Stone And Tommyinnit. Check out their channels!' I talk to my Chat for a bit before I get a Message from Jemma and Tommy saying their ready.

I unmute on discord and I immediately hear Tommy and Jemma arguing as usual. 'Hey! Stop arguing you two! I already knew Tommy was a child but I didn't realise You were Jem!' Tommy starts getting angry and swears at me for calling him a child as Jemma and I laugh at him. 'You bitch! I'm not a child I'm a grown man!' He yells at me. 'Sure you are' I say sarcastically.

Soon start playing and get onto our shared world and play for a while. About two hours later we end stream. 'Bye Bye Chat! Love you! Have a lovely day!' I say goodbye to my Chat, end stream and unmute to hear tommy laughing. 'What?' I ask, 'nothing, Just the way you talk to your chat. Bye bye! Wuv you my wittle babies!' He mocks in a baby voice, still laughing. I just roll my eyes and hang up, laughing sort of.

Then I get up and go to where Jemma is and ask her when we're leaving to go to the shops. 'We can go now if you like' she says. We agree to go now and come back in an hour. We get back home and watch a movie and relax, then order takeout, watch another movie and eat, then go to bed. I get into bed and scroll through Tiktok for a while before drifting to sleep.

———————————————————

Tysm for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed!
Please remember:
To drink water
To eat well
To be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect and beautiful/handsome how you are! Don't let anyone tell you your not!
Be kind to everyone, including yourself!
Byee!! Hopefully I'll see you next Chapter!

(589 Words)