Chapter 5: A not-so-great day.. (TW!!!)

{<Y/n POV>}

I wake up the next day around 11AM. I get out of bed and get changed into some simple clothes. A black cropped T-shirt, Ripped denim shorts, A red flannel around my waist, and some black converse.
(Looks like this)

I grab my phone and then go into the kitchen to see Jemma waiting for me

I grab my phone and then go into the kitchen to see Jemma waiting for me. 'Ready to go?' She asks. 'Yeah. We have to go to the car rentals place first though. And then I wanna go to the shops and get some flowers for Motherinnit' I respond. 'Ok. Let's go then.' She says, walking to the Taxi outside.

(Slight TW)
I follow her outside, locking the door behind me and the Taxi driver takes us to the car rental place. We get there and go pick up the car we decided to rent. When we get to the front desk to tell them that we're here to get the Keys for the car, there was a man there. When he saw me, he smiled. I immediately felt a bit uncomfortable, but ignored it. 'Hi. We're here to get the keys for the ***** car?' Jemma said. 'Of course. Follow me.' He said, not taking his eyes off me. We followed him to where the keys were and he grabbed and then handed them to Jemma. She went to go make sure it was the right key and as soon as she was out of sight and earshot he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He was close. Too close. I tried to scream but he cover my mouth with his other hand, pulling me closer. I then had enough and punched him across the face before running to Jemma, tears running down my face. I get to Jemma and she looks at me, sees my face and runs towards me. 'Y/n!! Are you okay?? What happened?!' She asks worried. 'He- I- Hold-' I try to speak but I can't, I'm still in a Panick. 'Shhhh. It's alright. I'm here. No one can hurt you.' Jemma says to comfort me. 'Now tell me. What happened back there?' She asks, concerned.

I take a deep breath and try to speak. 'When you left, he grabbed me and pulled me really close to him, too close. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth so I punched him and ran here.' I manage to say. I look to Jemma and see her face full of anger and worry. 'Can we please just leave? I don't wanna be here anymore..' I ask. 'Of course Y/n.' She responds. We get in the car and she drives us to the shops.

I go into the shops and get some nice flowers as fast as I can and get out. I run back to the car and we drive straight to Tommy's house.

After we get there Jemma and I decide not to tell them what happened. We decide to have dinner there and then go home.

———————————————————

Sorry for the Tw! Just an idea I had.

Tysm for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed!
Please remember:
To drink water
To eat well
To be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect and beautiful/handsome how you are! Don't let anyone tell you your not!
Be kind to everyone, including yourself!
Tysm for reading!! Byee!! Hopefully I'll see you next Chapter!

(552 Words)