Chapter 15: I love you?

Small A/N real quick, I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the reads so far and I hope ur all enjoying ❤️.  Thing number 2 is that the cruise ended and it's been about a week, Y/n's fine now (from the injury) you just get bad headaches from time to time. Another thing is that all of the chapters so far were over the Christmas holidays (I'm Australian and we don't have 'summer holidays' we have Christmas holidays but they're like the same thing Ig) and on the last day of the holidays the school Y/n & Jemma go to holds a dance :)

Enjoy!
——————————————————————

{<Y/N POV>}

I'm standing in the living room when I recieve a notification from my school page. It reads;

'School Dance is on the 30th of January! Hope to see you all there. -Ms Jashel'

"Well fuck. I don't have anyone to go with." I think to myself, annoyed. Ding! I hear another message.

'Ps. You can bring someone from outside of the school :) -Ms Jashel'

"Awesome. I'll ask Tommy to go with me." I think again, smiling to myself. I walk downstairs to where tommy and the others are. I grab Tommy by the wrist and drag him to my bedroom, away from the others. "Woahhh woman at least take me to dinner first!" He said annoyingly. "Like that's what we're doing."  I say with a harsh tone. "I need to ask you something." I said calmly. "What is it?" He asked. "Uh.. so.. there's this dance at the end of the holidays that's put on by the school and uh.. would- would you like to go with.. me..?" I said nervously and quietly, looking at my feet.

When I didn't hear any noise from him, I looked up. I saw his red face, smiling happily. "Yeah. I'd love to go to the dance with you Y/n." He soon replied, smiling like crazy. "Awesome! I can't wait to see you there.." I said slowly, getting lost in his eyes.. his perfect.. blue eyes.. 'No y/n stfu your not falling for him'.

~[<TimeSkip: Two days before the dance>]~

"Jemma Hurry up! It closes soon!!" I yell up the stairs, grabbing my house keys and purse. "I know I know I'm coming!" She exclaims, running down the stairs. I quickly snatch my phone off the countertop and we both run outside and get into the Taxi. "Where to?" He asks. "Golden's Dress shop please!" I say, hoping we get there before it closes. "ok" he replies.

After about 20 minutes we arrive, I pay the Taxi driver and thank him for the ride, Jemma and myself then both go the dress shop and start looking for outfits for the dance. I find a few really nice dresses and decide to try them on. I grab them all and go straight to the change rooms.

 I grab them all and go straight to the change rooms

(You can pick the dress you like most! If you like something different then imagine that one :])

After I change into the dress I liked most, I walk out of the change room and show Jemma. I watched as her mouth dropped open. "Holy Fuck Y/n you look amazing!! You HAVE to wear that to the dance!" She squealed. "Thanks! I quite like it so I'm gonna buy it!" I chuckled. As Jemma continued looking for a nice dress I payed for the one I chose. After that I sat down as Jemma tried on dresses until we found one that was good.

~[<Timeskip: The day of the dance>]~

{<Tommy POV>}

I got ready into my suit and got nicely dressed for Y/- I mean the dance. I ran out to the store quickly and bought some of y/n's favourite flowers. Goodness I was excited. Once the clock hit 7pm Wilbur & I Both grabbed our things and went to the car, Wilbur drove us to the school, and we waited there for the girls.

"Holy shit.." I heard Wilbur gasp, I looked in his direction and saw Y/n. God she looked stunning. I didn't realise how long I was staring until she was right in front of me. "Hi Tom." She said with her gorgeous smile. "H-Hey.." I stuttered. "You look nice Tommy! Very red however." Jemma said, making Wilbur laugh. "Oh be quiet bitch" I said jokingly, laughing as well.

I turned my glance back to Y/n. "Y/n you look.. Stunning." I managed to say. "Oh uh Thank you! You look great too!" She said nervously. "Ok lovebirds, lets go inside." Wilbur said, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around, to face the door. "Yeah yeah Okay" Y/n Giggled.

That night was amazing. We all just had fun and danced. Soon "Unrequited Love (& Other little Clichés)" by breakup shoes came on. "May I have this dance?" I heard Wilbur say, holding out his hand to a suddenly red-faced Jemma. "You may" she said with the same tone, smiling. After they left to go dance I looked at Y/n, who was already looking at me. "Could I have the pleasure to dance with the Amazing Y/n?" I ask her, holding out my hand for her to take. She took my hand "Of course you may, Tomathy Innit" she said with a chuckle.

We went up and started to dance, swaying together with the rhythm. Soon it felt as if the whole world had just melted and it was only us. Y/n and Me. It felt so.. magical. I snapped back to reality soon and saw her looking at my face, only she wasn't looking at my eyes, she was looking at my lips. Somehow I seemed to lose control of my body and we both leaned in, and then it happened. Our lips locked. It was the best moment of my life.

{<Y/N POV>}

On the day of the dance Jemma and I got ready. We got into our dresses and got our hair & makeup done. We decided to wait until around 7:00-7:30pm since the dance starts at 8:00pm. When the time came around that we were ready to leave, Jemma and I Both grabbed our Phones and Purses, and went to the limousine we booked, and got in. The driver knew to drive us to the school, and he did.

When we arrived we saw the boys standing out the front of the school, waiting for us. I saw tommy staring at me and smiled. I guess he didn't realise how long he must have been staring until I stood in front of him and said "Hi Tom." With a smile so I didn't look as nervous as I actually was. "H-Hey.." he stuttered, his face turning a light red. You look nice Tommy! Very red however." Jemma said, making Wilbur and I laugh. "Oh be quiet bitch" Tommy said jokingly, laughing as well.

I then saw him look back to me. "Y/n you look.. Stunning." He managed to say, almost speechless. "Oh uh Thank you! You look great too!" I said nervously. "Ok lovebirds, lets go inside." Wilbur said, grabbing Tommy's shoulders and Jemma pushing me towards the door. "Yeah yeah Okay" I Giggled.

That night was absolutely incredible. We all had a lot of fun and we danced. Soon "Unrequited Love (& Other little Clichés)" by breakup shoes came on. "May I have this dance?" We heard Wilbur say, holding out his hand to a suddenly red-faced Jemma. "You may" she said with a similar tone, smiling like crazy. As Wilbur and Jemma left to go dance I looked at Tommy and he looked at me, then smiled. "Could I have the pleasure to dance with the Amazing Y/n?" He asked me, holding his hand out for me to take. I thought about it for a moment and then took his hand. "Of course you may, Tomathy Innit" I chuckled.

We went up and started to dance, swaying with the rhythm. I soon looked up at his face and he seemed to be thinking. My eyes then drifted to looking at his lips. His perfect lips. If only he knew how much I wanted to kiss him. I soon saw him leave his trance and notice I was looking at him. It seemed as if we both somehow lost control of our bodies and we leaned in, and then it happened. Our lips locked. It was the greatest moment of my life.

After the dance finished the boys decided to once again go back to mine and Jemma's place and sleep there. It was around 2am and none of us were bothered to get out Mattresses or blankets so Tommy slept with me in my room and Wilbur slept with Jemma in her room.

——————————————————————
Hey! I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter as I enjoyed writing it! Maybe Jemma will write the next chapter as Wilbur and Jemma's POV!! :D

Ily 💖
I hope you enjoyed :]
Your Amazing 😉
Drink water 💧
Eat food!!
Smile today :))
And have the best day ok? You deserve it <3

BYEE

1525 Words