Chapter 4: Surprise!

{< Y/n POV>}

I get woken up at the end of the flight. Jemma, Jayden and myself all decide to get off last so it's not too crowded. We wait until everyone else is off the plane and we grab our bags and go to the luggage drop. We then get our luggage and Say goodbye to Jayden. Afterwards we go outside and get a Taxi to our Airbnb.

Once we are inside we go choose our bedrooms and unpack. We decide to stay in England for a few months to have fun and check it out. After unpacking we go outside and call a Taxi. I tell the driver to take us to (Tommy's Address here-). He drives us there and we get out of the car to knock on the door.

'3. 2. 1.' Jemma and I say in Sync. We then knock on the door and His Mother answers. She sees us and smiles then quietly says 'Tommy's in his room. Go surprise him!'. I follow her orders thinking Jemma is right behind me.

I quietly go to his room and open up the door. 'Hey Tommy.. SURPRISE MTF!' I yell to him as I bust the door open. I end up scaring him so bad he falls from his chair. He sees me and then he gets up and engulfs me into a bear hug, lifting me from the ground. I squeal lightly and hug him back.

He then realised he picked me up and he puts me down, red faced. We both turn away from eachother as we are red faced.

{< Tommy POV >}

I'm sat down on my gaming chair as I hear someone bust into my bedroom. 'Hey Tommy.. SURPRISE MTF' I hear her yell. I fall from my gaming chair, startled. I then look up as soon as I recognise the voice. It's F/i_Beans.. I jump up as quickly as I can and engulf her in the biggest bear hug, lifting her from the ground. I soon realise I have lifted her and I feel myself go red in the face. I put her down and I see we're both red faced.

I look around at the door and notice Jem_Stone isn't there. 'Where's Jem?' I ask her. She looks around confused and then looks annoyed. 'JEMMA!' She yells. 'What?' Jemma responds, walking up the stairs. 'I thought you were right behind me!' Y/n says annoyed. 'Well I wanted to let you two have a moment before I came and said hello.' Jemma responded. I look over to Y/n as she is quiet. I see her cheeks are a light shade of pink. I then greet Jemma and she says hello back.

{<Y/n POV>}

After Jemma and Tommy greet eachother, Motherinnit call us down for dinner. 'Fatherinnit won't be home until later since he has to work a night shift tonight. But for now, enjoy your food!' She says sweetly. I sit down and Tommy comes to sit next to me. But before he can, Jemma sprints down and sits to one side of me and Tom sits on the other. She looks from me To Tommy and back. We eat and then decide that it's best if Jemma and I go back home before it's too late.

'We'll come back tomorrow! Bye Tom! Bye Motherinnit!' I say goodbye to them. Jemma just waves and we get a Taxi and go back to the Airbnb. Once we are back we both change and go to bed.

———————————————————

Tysm for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed!
Please remember:
To drink water
To eat well
To be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect and beautiful/handsome how you are! Don't let anyone tell you your not!
Be kind to everyone, including yourself!
Tysm for reading!! Byee!! Hopefully I'll see you next Chapter!

(649 words)