Chapter 6: A new person..? (Part 1)

{<Jemma POV>}

I wake up to a notification on my phone. It's from Jayden.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayden:
Hey Jemma! I was curious if you wanted to meet up later? I have something I want to tell you.

Jemma:
Yeah Sure! When and where?

Jayden:
Would the Palace be alright? There's a small park and a Starbucks there. And maybe in an hour? (Idk if there actually is-)

Jemma:
Ok! I'll be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get up and get changed into a black top, white pants and a grey jacket.
(Looks like this)

I then write a small note to Y/n saying where I am and who I'm with

I then write a small note to Y/n saying where I am and who I'm with. After that I walk to the Palace and see Jayden waiting for me. I wave to him and he waves back. I walk up to him and greet him. 'Hello Jayden' I say with a smile. 'Hi Jemma! How have you been?' He asks. We continue chatting as we walk to Starbucks to get a coffee.

When we reach Starbucks he holds the door open for me and I smile as I walk in. He follows behind me and we go up to order. We both just order regular coffees and then go and sit down. When sit down he looks at me then looks away blushing when I look back to him. 'Ohhhhh shittttt... I really hope he doesn't tell me if he likes me.. I don't feel that way..' I think to myself, nervous and hopeful.

'Soo. You wanted to talk?' I ask. 'Umm. Yeah- Well Jemma-' He starts, obviously nervous, with a shade of red on his face. 'Yes?' I ask more nervous than before. 'Jemma, I like you. Your really nice and super pretty. I understand if you don't like me back.' He blurts out, redfaced. I sigh. 'Look, Your a really nice guy and your pretty handsome too. But, I just don't feel that type of connection. I'm sorry. Could we at least stay friends?' I ask, smiling kindly.

He looks at me and smiles back. 'Of course. I'd be more than happy to stay friends.' He says back, I can see in his face he's disappointed, but he's happy we're still friends. After that we just chat casually about life and how it's going. Around an hour later we both decide that we should go to our homes. We say goodbye and then part ways. I walk home and then make some breakfast for myself and Y/n, seeing as she's not up.

{< Y/n POV>}

I get out of bed around 10AM. I go downstairs and see Jemma cooking my Favourite breakfast. 'Hey Sleepy' She says as I walk down the stairs. 'Morning' I answer. I go into the kitchen and sit down. She slides my plate over and some cutlery. I start to eat and we talk about what we should do today. 'I don't really feel like exploring to be honest.' I complain. 'Well how about we go to an arcade?' She says.

We agree to go to the arcade in an hour to play some games and win prizes. I finish eating and go back upstairs to my room and get changed into a white tank-top, Jeans and black converse High-tops.
(Looks like this. Ignore the words on the photo-)

When it's been around an hour We get into the car we rented and drive to the Arcade

When it's been around an hour We get into the car we rented and drive to the Arcade. I get Aux cord and start playing my (F/s's (Fave songs)) until we arrive. When we finally arrive we go inside and get some tickets.

——————————————————–
CHAPTER IS TO BE CONTINUED....

Part two of this chapter will come out soon. I just didn't want to make this chapter too long heh. As always I hope you enjoyed!

Ily
Don't die
Eat something good today, if you already have, well done <3
I'm proud of you :)
Drink water!!!!
Do something fun
Be happy and if you can't, it will come around. I promise.

Have a lovely day!!!!
Byeeeeeee!!!!

(665 words)