Chapter 16: Confession

Y'all know;)
————————————————————————
Y/N POV

I was just making my lunch when I hear my phone buzz. I look to see that I got a text from Tom to come to the park. I grabbed my jacket and ran to the park and walked up to him. He had his hands behind his back which was a little strange I thought, but put the thought aside and walked in front of him. "Hey Tom!" I said cheerfully he responded with a quick hi before looking around nervously. I looked around as well in case there was something there.

"Uhm- Y/N?" He finally said. "Yes Tom?" I replied. "I have to ask you something. It's important." He told me in a shaky voice. "Is it why I'm here?" I asked, curious. "Yeah. Uhm- Okay fuck it. Y/N I've liked you for a while and I hope you like me back." He said, overly nervous and shaky as he held out a bouquet of flowers to me. "awww tommyyyyy!! You shouldn't have! I love these flowers! Also your an idiot because I obviously like you, firstly, we went to a school dance together, we've kissed like twice now and there's probably more I just can't think of right now, but yes Tom I like you back" I respond to him in awe, I then feel him grab me by the waist and pull me forward, kissing me. I kiss him back after a moment, melting into it as I place my arms on his shoulders.

We then both pull away for air and we smile at eachother. I quickly place the flowers on the bench beside us and grab his hand, dragging him onto the playground. We played tag together for a little bit. It was amazing, I felt like a kid again. He walked me home and when I got inside I saw Jemma in the kitchen leaning against the wall, smirking. "Who's the flowers from?" She asked. "Uh.. Tommy.." I reply quietly. "Did he do it? Did he finally tell you?" She asked impatiently. "Yes he did!! And we kissed, it was incredible!" I said dreamily. "Yayyy that's so cute I'm so happy for yous!!" She said happily.

————————————————————————
HEY IM SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR A FEW MONTHS- ALSO IM SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I WANEED TO GET SOMETHING OUT<333

PLEASE REQUEST STUFF FOR THE CHAOTERS I NEED IDEAS ILL CREDIT YOU IF YOU DO<3

Ily
I hope u enjoyed
Romanticise life, trust me it makes it better
Enjoy life as much as you can
Be happy, if you can don't worry it will come around soon I promise you
I'm so proud of u
I'm glad your alive and here
I LOVE YOU!!!<333

Byeee!!