Chapter 10: Happy Birthday!

(It's been a few days since last chapter, again, sorry it was so bad D: I hope I can make up for it in this one <3)

{<Y/n POV>}

I wake up around 7am and hear a rustling sound downstairs. I decide to ignore it, thinking it's just tommy making cereal again. I then reach over and grab my phone. I look at the Date and realise it My birthday. I'm 18.. Holy crap I'm 18 now!! I think to myself, excited.

I get out of bed and change into A blue Shirt, white pants, white sneakers and Some accessories.
(Looks like this)

After changing I decide to do my hair into a nice style

After changing I decide to do my hair into a nice style. (Imagine what style.) After that I go downstairs and see everyone's up. I see That Nikki is here as well and She runs up to hug me.

'Ready to go Y/n? We're gonna go have a small girls day.' Nikki says. 'Oh? Ok then. Well yeah I'm ready I guess.' I say, disappointed No ones said anything about it being my birthday. Did they forget? Hm. Maybe. I think to myself, trying to not let it bother me.

Nikki and I get into her car and she drives us to the Mall and we go shopping for a while. I buy myself some little things like candles (or whatever you like<3) and then we go to the beach and chill for a bit. We watch the sunset there and I hear a "Ping" go off on Nikki's phone. She checks it and smiles, 'Wanna go home now?' She asks. I nod my head and we go get in the car.

On the way back to the cabin I thank her for taking me out today and tell her that I had a lot of fun. Inside I still feel quite upset that they forgot my birthday. Am I even their friend..? Or just someone they stream with? I think to myself, holding back my emotions.

We get back to the cabin and she knocks on the door. She covers my eyes with her hand as we walk in and I hear the door shut behind us. She takes her hand off my eyes and I see that there are decorations everywhere. Streamers and balloons, a (f/fl (Favourite flavour)) cake on the table and a bunch of presents in the living room.

I start to cry lightly, covering my mouth. I smile and cry as they all come over to me and wrap me in a hug. 'I thought you guys forgot..' I whisper. They all let go except for Tommy, who's still hugging me and I'm hugging him. We both know the position we're in, but just wanna stay there, just for a little longer. He pulls away, taking the comfort with him, my heart breaks slightly when he pulls away, but I ignore it because it's my birthday.

We decide to go and open presents before eating cake. I grab the first present and read the card to see who it's from. As I read I see it's from Jemma. I smile and Open the present. I see it's a new jacket. I thank her for it then fold it up and put it to the side.

I grab the next present and See it's from Wilbur. I open it to see a small velvet case, I open the case to see a guitar pick signed by (f/S favourite singer) I hold it to my heart and I thank him, and go to the next present.

I read and see it's from Nikki. I open it and there's a small bag inside, I open the bag and see some jewellery and I decide to put it on, she helps me with the necklace by going behind me and securing it. I thank her and then look at the presents that are left and see three presents.

I grab the smallest one and I unwrap it, it's a Bee plush. I assume it's from Tubbo and then almost on cue, he says 'That's From Me! I didn't want to write a card in case I messed up.. hehe.' I go over to him and give him a hug.

I grab the bigger present and open it, I see it's a diamond sword like the ones in Minecraft. 'Yooo! I've always wanted one of these!' I yell. 'Your welcome' Ranboo says with a smile. 'Thank you Ranboo!' I say, he just smiles and nods.

I look back over and see that the third present is gone. I look to the others and see Tommy holding it. He gives it to me personally and I open it. 'H-Happy birthday Y/n.' He says nervously. I open it and see a blue velvet case, inside it there are two (F/c) butterfly earrings. 'Tom it's... beautiful..' I manage to say. 'Thank you' I say, giving him a hug.

I go upstairs and put the presents in my bedroom and see a bigger present on my bed. I run downstairs to ask the others about it. 'Hey, there's a big present on my bed.' I say, confused. 'Oh. That's from me again Y/n.' Tommy answers. I run over and grab his hand and we go upstairs to my bedroom. He stands at the door and gestures for me to open it. When I open it there's a box inside, I open the box and I almost start crying again. I squeal out of happiness as I pick up the little kitten. 'Tommyyyyy! I love her!!' I say to Tommy as I go over to him, almost sobbing.

I dig my face into his chest and hear his heartbeat go a bit faster, mine does the same. 'What're you gonna name her?' He asked me. 'Maisy' I respond. I cuddle the kitten and it purrs as I try not to melt inside.

I put the kitten back in it's box and we go downstairs for some cake. We eat the (f/fl) cake and then have a chill night. (With the kitten Ofc).

————————————-—————————–——–—————

This was a fun chapter to write honestly. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! As always

Ily 💖
Don't die 👑
Eat some food, if you have good job!🥘
Drink some water! I know your dehydrated.💧
Your Amazing✨
Take care of yourself!🌟
I'm here if you need me❤️
I'm proud of you no matter what🌼

(1082 Words)