Chapter 2: Bedwars

(A FEW DAYS LATER)

{<Tommy POV>}
I wake up and get out of bed and go into the kitchen to see my mother and father talking. They stop when I walk in and I look at them suspiciously. 'Am I interrupting something?' I ask. 'No dear. We were just talking' My mother responds. My dad then says goodbye to us both and leaves for work.

I make some breakfast and eat before going back up to my room to change, I put on my classic Tommyinnit T-Shirt, some jeans, and some sneakers.

I then grab my phone and text the Group Chat I have with F/i_Bean and Jem_Stone. "Hey. If you guys had one wish to do with Minecraft. What would it be?" I ask. I then scroll through tiktok for a while.

{<Jemma/Jem_Stone POV>}
I wake up to the ping of my phone getting a notification. I sit up in bed for a moment waking up a bit more. 'Why do I have to be such a light sleeper' I think to myself. I then grab my phone and check it. I see the message that Tommy sent to the group chat and reply with 'Uhhh I wish they would add Chicken Nuggets to the food section'

I then get up and change into some denim shorts, a black t-shirt and black Vans shoes
(Looks like this)

I then get up and change into some denim shorts, a black t-shirt and black Vans shoes(Looks like this)

I then go downstairs and make Y/n and myself some breakfast. 'Alexa. Play my recently played playlist.' I command. I start to dance when my favourite song 'Colorado' comes on. I finish making breakfast and run upstairs to wake up Y/n. I burst into her room and yell 'Y/N WAKE UP' and she sits up, fully awake as I laugh. 'JEMMA! YOU SCARED ME!' She screams at me. 'Breakfast is ready' I laugh. We go down and eat breakfast.

{<Y/n POV>}
'Y/N WAKE UP' I hear her yell, I jump up, scared as Jemma laughs at me. 'JEMMA! YOU SCARED ME!' I scream at her. 'Breakfast is ready' she says, still laughing. We both go down and eat while talking about what we will do today. 'Y/n. What if we went to England for a vacation?' She asks. I almost jump from my seat. 'You want to go?!' I yell, excited. 'If you want to.' She replies calmly. 'Let's Do It!' I say, still excited. 'Go pack then we will leave on Thursday.' She explains. I nod and quickly eat my (f/f) and then run to my bedroom to pack. I make a small list of what to pack like some Shirts, Jeans, Skirts, Hoodies, Shoes etc, and then pack it.

Afterwards I get changed into a peach coloured T-Shirt, White Jeans and Some white Converese High-Tops. I also decide to put on some rings and a necklace.
(Looks like this)

After that I go downstairs and grab my car keys

After that I go downstairs and grab my car keys. 'Going to go grab some donuts. Wanna come?' I ask her, 'Yeah Sure!' She responds. We go outside, locking the front door behind us. We then both go to my car and get in. 'So. Dunkin Donuts?' She asks. 'Duh. Where else!' I respond. We drive to Dunkin Donuts and go to the drive thru. We order one Cinnamon Donut and a (Your Favourite Flavour) donut. (I haven't been to a dunkin donuts before so I'm sorry if I'm wrong-)

When we go to pick it up there is a boy. He smiles at us and gives us our donuts. I go to hand Jemma the donuts and I see she's just staring at him. I grab a pen and a small piece of paper and quickly write her number down. I pass it to the boy and whisper 'It's her number. Trust me.' He takes it, blushing.

I thank the boy and start to drive away. Jemma takes out her donut and starts to eat it. 'Well you were a Tomato back there. Hmm?' I say, giggling. She hears me and almost chokes on her donut, going even redder. 'What?! No!' She responds, flustered. 'I gave him your number by the way.' I tell her. I look over to her and she's covering her face with her hands. 'Fuck youuuu' She replys jokingly.

We get home and I eat my donut and then go into my room and play some Minecraft bedwars. I see Tommy join and that he's on a different team. I quickly run over there as none of the other team members are there. I break their bed and Kill Tommy. 'HA! Victory once again Bitch!' I yell. I then get a Dm from Tommy saying "Ughhh I hate you so much you dumb bitch!" I smile. "Learn to play better asshole!" I swear back at him. I then see an unread message on the Group Chat. I respond to Tommy with 'I wish they would add Elephants to the spawn eggs! They would be so cute!' I say.

We then keep playing bedwars for a while until I log off and go get something for dinner. I make some (f/f) for myself. I eat the sandwich and go to Jemma's room to see her smiling at her phone. I grin at her 'Oo~ Who are you texting?' I ask. She nearly jumps off of her bed as I startled her. 'The boy from earlier. He said his name is Jayden. He's really nice.' She says. I just smile and nod before going to my own room and sleeping.

———————————————————

Tysm for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed!
Please remember:
To drink water
To eat well
To be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect and beautiful/handsome how you are! Don't let anyone tell you your not!
Be kind to everyone, including yourself!
Tysm for reading!! Byee!! Hopefully I'll see you next Chapter!

(992 Words)