Chapter 12: 7 Minutes (Part 2 of Boat)

{<Y/n POV>}

We continue exploring the boat until it leaves, we then go back to our rooms and we decide to play some party games, we play seven Minutes in heaven, monopoly, Truth or dare, Would you rather and Never Have I Ever.

We all sit on the floor in a circle and grab a bottle and place it In the centre, Jemma takes a turn first and spins the bottle, it lands on me and I feel my cheeks go hot as I look to Tommy and see he's crossing his fingers. 'Hmmmm.' Jemma hums, 'I think I'll pick Tommy to go with Y/n into the Cupboard' She grins. We look at eachother and see that both of our faces are red, and our cheeks feel hot.

I then calm myself down and stand up, I walk over and stand over him, my hand reached out for him to grab. 'Come on Child, lets get this over with.' I Sigh. 'Hey! I'm not a fucking child!' He argues as he takes my hand and I pull him away and over to I the cupboard. We step into the cupboard and he's still yelling at me for calling him a child. 'Will you shut up!' I yell, he doesn't seem to notice. I then scoff and grab him by the collar and kiss him. I pull away and look and see he's all quiet.

'That worked better than I thought' I whispered. He was still staring at me, wide eyes and red-faced. '7 Minutes!' I heard Jemma call out to us. I smiled at him and opened the cupboard door, and went and sat down with the others. 'Er- Tommy? Are you coming down mate?' I heard Jack say, worried. 'Y-Yeah- I'm coming over.' Tommy said airily, as if he was still zoned out. He came over to us and sat down, smiling. He looked over to me and smiled even wider, happier, even.

After that was Niki and Jacks turn, we all knew that nothing would happen since their only friends, and we respect that. Then it was Jemma and Wilbur's turn. Jemma came back trying to hide the fact she was blushing just a bit, and Wilbur came in with a shy sort of smirk. I looked at Jemma with a silly smirk, she whispered the words "shut up!" and I laughed a little. We then played Monopoly and Niki Won, I came second and then Jemma was third. Jemma wasn't happy at all and kept glaring at me.

About an hour later of playing more monopoly (thanks to Tommy being a child and demanding a rematch.) I started to feel hungry 'Guys I'm getting Hungry, I want lunch' I stated. 'Yes, Food.' Jemma said with a smile, 'Same here' said the others. We all decided to go to the buffet to eat lunch and - Since we knew where it was from earliers exploring - it didn't take too long to find which was good. We all helped ourselves to some food and sat at a table to eat.  I put some food on my plate including 2 baked potatoes, some bread, fruit and some sweet things, I sat next to Tommy and tried to force him to eat one of the potatoes but he kept refusing. 'EAT THE FUCKING POTATO' I yelled at him, he still refused and I gave up.

After we ate we went back to the room and played truth or dare, and would you rather.

'Truth or dare Y/n' Nikki said. 'Uhh- Dare' I respond, sounding a bit more tired than I would've liked. 'Kiss Tommy.' She said, quite Bluntly. 'I- What-?' I ask, nervous and confused. 'You heard her, kiss Tommy.' Jemma repeated. You little bitches- I thought in silence. I then watched as Tommy got up and walked over to sit by me. 'Y/n- It's ok if you don't want to- I don't ca-' I cut him off with a kiss. 'You talk a lot' I said as bluntly as Niki while I pulled away.

I looked to then see them all stunned, including Tommy. God, What idiots, I'm no coward. I thought to myself, sighing. 'I-It's your turn now Y/n.' Wilbur said, still in shock. 'Jemma, Truth or dare.' I said calmly. 'Dare' she replied, confident. 'Ooh.. confident hm?' I teased 'Shut the fuck up' she sighed. We all laughed a bit before I thought of the dare. 'I dare you to... call the person at the bottom of your call list' I said mischievously, grinning from ear to ear.

She would roll her eyes and then grabbed out her phone. She opened her Calls app and scrolled to the bottom, she reached the bottom and stared at the phone. 'What the fuck.' I saw her whisper under her breath...

———————————————————————-

A CLIFFHANGER >:D

Lmao. Hope you all enjoyed and I'll be working on my other book (Sorry for slow and no updates-) and writing another chapter!!

Ily
Ur awesome
Ur perfect
I'm proud of u
I'm here for you
Be happy and if you can't it will come around!!!

Byeeeee!!!

(864 Words)