Chapter 8: A Call for a Collab✨

(Quick A/n: Ok so it's the same day as it was last chapter, Wil and Tom are still at Y/n and Jemma's house.)

{<Wilbur POV>}

I was just chilling on the bed when I got a call. It was from Sam. I answered it 'Hello?' I said. 'Hey Wil! I was wondering if you wanted to do a ghost hunt for a video?' Sam said happily. 'Oh, sure! Anyone else coming?' I asked. 'George is coming. That ok? Also if you have anyone you want to bring you can bring them!' Colby chimed I'm at the end. 'I have three people in mind, is that ok or too much?' I asked, wanting to bring Jemma, Y/n and Tommy. 'That's Fine! The more the merrier!' They both said. 'Ok cool! I'll be bringing F/i_Beans, Tommyinnit and Jem_Stone.' I informed them. 'Ok sounds good. We gotta go. Bye Wilbur!' I hear them say before a chime signalling they've hung up.

I go downstairs and call them all into the living room. 'Y/n, Tom and Jemma can you guys come into the Living room?' I call out. They all come into the living room looking confused. 'So, you guys know Sam & Colby right?' I ask. 'Yeah why?' Jemma asks. I assume that they all know who they are since they all nodded. 'Well, I just got a call from them and they said we can go do a video with them.' I say, smiling. 'Really?!' Y/n yells excitedly. 'Yes Really!' I say the same way, mocking her.

'When is it?' Tommy asks. 'Tomorrow, and we have to go to Ireland so go pack! Tommy, you and I are gonna go back and pack some things and then we'll come back here and chill. Ok?' I ask. 'Ok Wilbur.' He responds. We leave and go home to pack. After we finish packing we put our suitcases in the car and go to Y/n and Jemma's house to hang out. We all decide that we'll just stay there the night and leave tomorrow morning.

We all just hang out there and watch movies and eat takeout. When it gets to around 10PM we decide we should go to bed. 'Now..' I say skeptically. 'Sleeping arrangements.' I finish. 'Y/n and me will sleep in our own rooms, Tommy you get the couch, and Wilbur you can get the guest room again.' Jemma orders. Everyone agrees.

Y/n and Tommy go get some blankets for Tommy. Then we all go to sleep in our Arranged rooms.

[Timeskip: 4:30AM The next day.]
{< Y/n POV>}

I wake up around 4:30AM to a loud noise. I then hear someone curse. I walk downstairs to see Tommy picking up a spoon. I look on the bench to see a bowl of cereal. 'Sorry.. did I wake you up?' He whisper-Yells to me as I walk to the kitchen. 'Yeah but It's fine.' I assure him. I make myself some cereal and we sit down and eat.

When we've finished we wash the dishes since there wasn't many clean ones left. after filling up the sink with warm water and bubbles I grab a handful of bubbles and smack them onto his face. 'OI!' He yells, 'SHH THEYRE SLEEPING' I whisper-Yell. 'Whatever Woman' He says as he rolls his eyes. He then grabs a handful of bubbles and puts them on my head like a hat. I pose which makes him laugh that stupid, amazing laugh.. Okay.. Er- Moving on.

We then both get the same idea. We grab a whiteboard marker that was laying around and quietly run upstairs and go into Wilbur's room. Tommy opens the marker and draws a moustache and some glasses on Wilbur. Wilbur turns onto his side which makes Tommy and I freeze in fear. We realise that he's still asleep and sigh in relief.

I then snatch the marker from Tommy and quietly go into Jemma's room seeing she's dead asleep. I draw a cat nose and some whiskers on her face as well as cat ears on her forehead. I then close the marker and grab Tommy and we run downstairs quietly and sit on the couch.

We turn the Television on and watch TV for around 20-30 minutes until we hear something upstairs. We both look at eachother in fear and excitement. We hear someone come downstairs and we see that it's Jemma. 'Morning Jemma' I greet her. 'Hii' she responds. I hear Tommy behind me snickering and I cover his mouth. I shoot him a 'Don't lick me.' Look.

I hear more footsteps upstairs and see Wilbur coming downstairs. Jemma looks at his face and laughs. Wilbur sees Jemma's face and chuckles at her. They both get confused and run back upstairs to the bathroom. 'Y/NNNNNN!!!!!!' I hear Jemma yell. 'TOMMY!' We hear Wilbur yell. I take this as our Cue to run. I grab Tommy's arm after taking my hand from his mouth and run outside of the house and down to the park.

We get to the park and start laughing. I spot them coming from the distance so I grab tommy again and run behind the Starbucks. I see a climbable tree and point it out to Tommy. He smiles and nods and we run over to the tree and climb it. We hide in the leaves and giggle as we see the two of them looking around for us.

We wait until they've calmed down and then climb down from the tree. They spot us and run to us. 'Fuck you guys' Jemma complains. Wilbur just nods in agreement. We then remember we have to get ready for a flight that takes off in an hour. We all run home and get ready. I change into A white T-shirt, a brown skirt and some white sneakers.
(Looks like this)

I then grab my already packed suitcase and we drive to the airport

I then grab my already packed suitcase and we drive to the airport. We check in and put our suitcases up. We go and relax until our flight is called.

——————————————————–————————————
Cliffhanger Ahaaa

Thank you for reading and staying with me to read these chapters. I really do appreciate it. :)

Remember
Ily
Don't die
Eat something, if you have, good job :]
Drink water!! I know your dehydrated!
Get some sleep tonight.
I'm proud of you for whatever you have done today. <3
Have an amazing day!!!!!

Byeee <3

(1076 Words)