Chapter 6: A new person..? (Part 2)

Quick Recap: Jayden asked out Jemma and got rejected but they are still friends! Jemma and Y/n are currently at an arcade (Just got there)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{< Y/n POV>}

When we arrive at the arcade we buy some tickets and go to some of the games and machines. 'Holy shit.. it's so big!' I say to Jemma. 'That's What She said' Jemma says, laughing. I look at her, annoyed before I grab her wrist and pull her around the arcade to play games.

About 30 minutes later we're playing the basketball game. I'm way ahead of Jemma and I'm winning! I see her look behind me, but decide to ignore it..

{< Tommy POV>}

I'm at the arcade with Wilbur, Tubbo, Ranboo and Niki when I Spot Y/n and Jemma at a basketball game. I decide it would be a fun idea to Scare Y/n. I walk up behind her and signal for my friends to be quiet. Jemma turns around and sees me, and I sign for her to be quiet as well. She smiles and goes back to the game. I quickly and loudly yell and grab Y/n by the shoulders to scare her (Bad Idea) and Y/n Turns around and slaps me. 'Owww!!' I complain.

She realises it's me and starts laughing. 'Sorry! But that's why you shouldn't scare me.' She says, still laughing. When she stops laughing she smiles at me. Woah.. I never realised how pretty her smile is.. she's gorgeous.. I think to myself, staring at her. 'Err- Tom? You good there Man?' Wilbur asks me, concern in his voice. 'Huh? Oh. Yeah. Yeah I'm fine Wil.' I respond, smiling back at Y/n.

I remember that Y/n and Jemma haven't yet met Wilbur and the others. 'Oh! Jemma, Y/n, these are my Friends! Wilbur, Nikki, Tubbo And Ranboo.' I introduce them. I see Wilbur go to shake Jemma's hand and I look at Jemma and see her shake his hand, I notice she has a shade of pink on her face. I grin.

{< Wilbur POV >}

I Go to shake hands with Jemma after we're introduced and I look at her. Wow.. She's beautiful.. I think to myself, mesmerised by her. She smiles and shakes my hand. Nikki then Pushes past me and gives her a hug. I go and greet
Y/n as the other two boys do.

{< Y/n POV >}

Ranboo and Tubbo come over and Greet me first. I am slightly intimidated when Ranboo comes over due to how y'all He is. (Mans is like 6'7 or some shit👀) While we're talking I look over to Jemma and watch her interaction with Wilbur. Ooo.. this'll be fun.. I think to myself, grinning. I go back to greeting and talking to the boys when Wilbur walks over. We greet eachother and the three boys and myself talk.

Soon Ranboo and Tubbo go over to greet Jemma and Wilbur goes back to Tommy as Niki come over to me. She greets me with a Hug and I hug her back. This is nice. A hug. I think. 'Hiii!! I'm Niki, it's so great to meet you!! You must be Y/n. The girl Tommy never stops talking about.' Niki says, pulling out of the hug. We both look to Tommy who has gone slightly red. 'I do not! Shut up woman!' Tommy whines. 'You do so Child.' Wilbur argues. After we've all greeted eachother and met we go off and play some games.

After about 2 hours, we all realise we're pretty hungry after leaving the Arcade. 'Who's up for (F/ff Fave FastFood)?' I ask. We all agree to go there and eat. While we're eating some girls come up to our table. 'Omg Hiii! Sorry to interrupt your meal but could we please get a photo?' They ask, gesturing to Tommy and the others. I take the photo for them and they leave, squealing excitedly. 'Does that happen a lot?' Jemma asks. 'Yeah sometimes' Wilbur responds.

After we finish eating we all decide to go around exploring Brighton for a bit. They show us a lot of cool places. I'm walking along with Tommy and Niki when I look behind me to see Jemma and Wilbur chatting along happily. I grin and elbow tommy in the ribs gently. 'Ow-!' He starts, I point to the two and he looks over, grinning.

As it was starting to get late We decide that we should all go back home. We say goodbye and then part ways to go home. We walk back to the arcade and drive home from there. When we get in I decide that I will drive so I can talk to Jemma. 'Soo. You and Wilbur got along well today.' I say, grinning excitedly. I look over to her and see her cheeks become a light shade of pink. 'Yeah. We're only friends though. So don't get any ideas.' She says, suspicious.

When we get home it's around 11PM already so we decide to go straight to sleep. When I get up to my room I get changed into a hoodie and some shorts and then go to bed and fall asleep.

———————————————————
Well there you go! Part two of chapter 6 is out :))
As always, I hope you enjoyed and don't forget:

Ily<3
Don't die
Eat something good and if you did already then good job!
I'm proud of you :)
Drink some water
Do something nice for yourself!
Be happy and if you can't, it'll come around. I promise.

Byeeeee!!! Hope to see u next chapter!!!

(935 Words)