Chapter 9: Scaredy Cats ^o.o^ (SHORT CHAPTER)

(ok so quick note. I don't really know what to do for this chapter, so it's gonna be crap)

YCI/N= Your Celebrity Idol's Name

{<Y/n POV>}

We got off of the plane and wait for Sam, Colby and George to pick us up. I look to Tommy and see he's smiling, grinning even. I just guess that he's excited to meet them so I shrug it off.

I see Sam and Colby walk up to us and we greet them. 'Sam, Colby, this is Y/n and Jemma. They're two of our friends! Oh and you already know Tommy.' Wilbur introduces us.

I wave to them and smile. 'Hi' Jemma Greets Them. We
collect our Luggage and follow Colby and Sam to the Car. We see George in the back seat and we smile at him. We get in and say Hi and greet eachother and all that, when suddenly I hear movement in the other row.

I look over and see (YCI/N). Holy Shit.. Is it really.. Oh my god.. Holy shit it's them. OH MY GOD ITS ACTUALLY (YCI/N). I think to myself. I squeal and we exchange hugs. 'Hello! I'm Y/n!' I introduce myself. They smile at me. 'Hello Y/n! I'm (YCI/N) as you would already know!' They introduce them self.

'Are you gonna be doing the video with us?' I ask. They Nod and smile happily, I squeal in excitement again and then put my seatbelt on. On the drive we all talk and get to know eachother.

When we arrive to the boat dock we get out and go onto the boat, it drives us to Spike island and we get off. We do a quick run through of the intro and we decide that I'll be recording since I haven't face revealed yet.

We get to the guy who were meeting up with and I start recording.

(Ok now I'm gonna jump to bits I remember 💀 go watch the actual video tho it's super good)

When we hear a noise I record Everyone's reactions and Jemma jumps and almost hits Wilbur. We all laugh and then Tommy comes up behind me and try's to scare me but I know he's there. I turn around and scare him instead.

(When the boys are streaming and hear a knock or whatever, pretend Tommy's also there.)

(Ok I'm so sorry but I've forgotten the rest of what happened and I don't wanna have to think abt it rn. (It's midnight and I get scared easily- so- yea-) Sorry 😔)

———————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed :)
Ily ❤️
Don't die 👑
Your Amazing✨
Eat something, if you have good job!! 🥘
Drink water!! I know your dehydrated. 💧
I'm proud of you No matter what <3
Take care of yourself!🌟

Again, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and Thank you for staying with me!

Byeeeee!!!

(483 Words)