Chapter 3: England

(Thursday. 7:20AM)

{<Y/n POV>}
'Beep! Beep! Beep!' My alarm goes off. I wake up instantly and quickly get changed into A cute tan and brown hoodie, Denim Shorts and some white shoes. I then grab my sunglasses and put them on my head.
(Looks like this)

After I get changed I do my hair into (Favourite hair style) and then go make sure Jemma is awake

After I get changed I do my hair into (Favourite hair style) and then go make sure Jemma is awake. I run into her room and yell at her to get up, she gets up and changes before grabbing her bag.

{< Jemma/Jem_Stone POV>}
I wake up to Y/n screaming at me to get up. I wake up and remember it's Thursday. 'JEMMA WE GET TO GO TO ENGLAND TODAY!!!' She screams at me. 'I KNOW!' I Scream back excitedly. I grab my packed suitcase and she grabs hers and we run to the door.

We make sure we have everything. 'Phone, check. Charger, check. Money, check.' I think. 'Y/n!!! You ready?? Taxi is here!!!' I yell out to her. 'Yeahh!!!' She comes running down the stairs and she grabs her bag and we get in the Taxi that was waiting outside. 'Airport please' I say to the driver. 'Yes ma'am.' He responds.

He drives us to the airport and we check in then grab something to eat at the food court. After we finish eating we run to our gate and I see Jayden. The boy I saw a dunkin. He sees me and smiles.

{<Y/n POV>}

We get to the gate and we see Jayden. We go over and greet him as I watch the two of them greet eachother. Our flight is called and we all get on. I switch seats with Jayden so he is sitting next to Jemma. I place my AirPods in my ears and put on a playlist. I soon fall asleep and get woken up when we arrive.

———————————————————

Small chapter with a small Cliffhanger :))

Tysm for reading this chapter! I really hope you enjoyed!
Please remember:
To drink water
To eat well
To be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect and beautiful/handsome how you are! Don't let anyone tell you your not!
Be kind to everyone, including yourself!
Tysm for reading!! Byee!! Hopefully I'll see you next Chapter!

(388 Words)