Chapter 17: The Final Chapter

Enjoy~~
————————————————————————

{< Y/N POV >}

I wake up to Jemma jumping on my bed like a child and yelling for me to wake up. "Five more minutes.." i groggily mumble. "No get up right now or I'll whoop your ass" She says. I turn over and look up at her with a 'stop jumping or I'm gonna push you off the bed' stare. She gets the hint and gets off my bed before leaving my room and going downstairs. "Breakfast is in 10!" She calls up to me. I slowly slide out of bed and change into a black top, white denim jeans and a grey zip-up hoodie.
(Looks like this)

After changing I go into the bathroom and rinse my face to help me wake up before going downstairs and sitting down on the couch

After changing I go into the bathroom and rinse my face to help me wake up before going downstairs and sitting down on the couch. Jemma soon brings me a plate of toast and we watch Netflix until there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I call out. I pause the show and stand up from the comfy couch and walk over to the door, I open it and smile as soon as I see who's there.

"Tommyyyyy!!" I say excitedly as he wraps me into a hug. "Hey babe" he says coolly. "Babe?" Wilbur says as he peeks out from behind Tommy. "Oh hi Wilbur, didn't see ya there. Jemmaaaa Wilbur's hereee" I tell her. She rolls her eyes playfully and walks over, giving Wilbur a small wave. "Yeah Wilbur their dating now, Tom didn't tell you?" She asked. "No. He didn't." I saw Wilbur glare at Tommy and decided to change the subject. "Uh- We were just watching Netflix if you guys want to watch it with us?" I asked

"Yeah sure" Tommy agreed. We all went over to the couch and sat down. We un-paused the show we were watching and relaxed there. Sooner or later I felt Tommy pull me closer to him and start playing with my hair. I smile to myself and lean into his touch before turning my head up and giving him a small kiss on the lips. I watch his face go red and turn my head back around and watch the show.

After a few hours the show was finished and we were all talking about the most random things. "Hey, do you guys want to go on a road trip? Or even just on a drive?" Wilbur asked eager to do something. "Yeah sure!! I'm bored anyways" I agreed, the rest of us also all agreed before grabbing a few items and some money and food. We ended up just going to the beach and hanging out there.

~~

[~8 years later~]

I was laying on my bed scrolling through Twitter when I got a text from Tommy telling me to meet him at the park in an hour. I ended up changing into A black and white checkered dress, white casual shoes and a denim jacket.
(Looks like this)

I then grabbed my phone and started walking to the park, Jemma was out with Wilbur so I didn't have to let her know or anything

I then grabbed my phone and started walking to the park, Jemma was out with Wilbur so I didn't have to let her know or anything. When I got near the park I spotted Tommy in the middle holding some flowers. I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before standing in front of him. "What's up babe? You wanted me here?" I asked curiously. "Yeah Uh- These are for you-" He stammered as he handed the flowers to me. "Aw thank you! They're beautiful!" I smiled at him and took the flowers. "Uhm- there's also something else I waned to ask you- um-" he stuttered. "Tommy it's okay just ask me" I reassured him. I saw him take something out of his pocket and he took a deep breath before getting down on one knee.

"So Uhm.. we've been together for around 8 years now and.. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. Y/n Y/l/n, Will you marry me..?" He asked me, opening the box and showing me a beautiful ring. "Oh my goodness.. Yes Tommy, I will marry you!!" I squealed, crying a little bit. He put the ring on my finger and jumped up, hugging me. He kissed me passionately and with love before lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

We end up having dinner at a small restaurant near the park. Afterwards he walks me all the way home which was really sweet, I give him a kiss goodbye and go inside. Once I walk in I see Jemma's bag on the table. "Jemma I'm home!" I say. Not even a second later I hear her running down the stairs, "Y/N!!! WHERE WERE YOU!" She yells, running into me and hugging me. "I was out with Tommy haha" I giggle. "Guess what" i tell her. "What?" She asks. I show her my hand and the ring. "OH MY GOD Y/N DID HE PROPOSE TO YOU?!?!" She screams. "YEAH HE DID!" I scream with the same energy. We end up having a 2 person party celebrating the engagement. After the small celebration we both go to bed, exhausted from the big day.

~~

"Woah is that really what happened?" A young boy asked as his sister clings onto his arm. "Yeah.. it is." I mumbled, remembering their last words.

"This will be such a fun road trip!!" I squealed, getting into Tommy's new car. "Hell yeah!" Tommy said, excited. "Where are we going again?" Asked a sleepy Jemma. "Anywhere" responded Wilbur, kissing her on the cheek.

We all got into his new car and he started driving.

He ended up taking a wrong turn and as he was turning back a man on drugs ran his truck into our car, smashing into them all as I screamed.

Hahaha "We miss them Mommy.." the little girl said quietly. "I do too honey, I do too." I said as I pulled the two of them into my chest.

I then lay some flowers on each grave and stand up, taking both of their hands in my own. "Come on darlings" I said calmly.

"Okay Mommy" they both said in sync. When we get to the path I take a small glance at the graves and the flowers that lay on the stone their made of. "Come on mommy" the little boy tugs at my arm and pulls me along. "Yeah sweetie I'm coming." I smile and walk over there and we walk home.

The End

I'm sorry for such an angsty ending lmao it was just a small idea I had. Hope you guys liked the book and I'm sorry it's only 17 Chapters, in my next books I'll try to make them longer I promise. (I'll also try to make less A/N's 💀)

Thank u all for the support and remember:

ilysm.
Don't die.
Drink water.
Be happy, and if you can't right now, that's ok, it will come around.
Your perfect the way u are.
Ur amazing.
I'm so damn proud of u.
Ur a superstar 🌟

Have an incredible day/night, also here's a cookie because your so cool 🍪

<33

{1200 words}

{1200 words}