Chapter 13: 7 Minutes (Jemma/Wilbur POV )

Mainly a Jemma/Wilbur POV. Also a Filler :)

Hiiii! So the author Miss Charlie wanted me to write this because I am in fact Jemma eheh. Who knew Jemma was a real person?

But yeah this might just be a little different than how it usually is because I'm writing this chapter! Hope u enjoyy.

{<Jemma POV>}

Tommy spins the bottle and it lands on Wilbur. 'Hm.. who to pick.. Jemma. Go with Wilbur into the cupboard for seven minutes' Tommy grins. I feel my cheeks go warm as I stand up and walk to the Cupboard with Wilbur. We step in and he shuts the door behind us, smiling.

'Why are you smiling like that-' I ask sheepishly. 'Cant I smile about being stuck in a cupboard alone with you?' he replies, I smile "Real smooth" I say giving him a look. '3, 2, 1, Starting 7 minute Timer' we hear Y/n Yell.

"This is a tight cupboard." I awkwardly say trying to make conversation. Wilbur grins and let's out a quiet laugh.
"Yeah just a bit." He says. The atmosphere was starting to get warm, with Wilbur's arm pressing against the wall.
" What do u recken happened with Y/n and Tommy when they were in the cupboard?" I say laughing. Wilbur's presence wasn't exactly nerve racking but instead pretty peaceful. Wilber still grinning suggested that Tommy must have been so awkward.
"Probably the reason why they came out all flustered." I snickered. The cupboard was filled with quiet laughing and then with a peaceful silence. Jemma looked down all embarrassed with some hair strands falling in her face.

{<Wilburs POV>}

I suggested that Tommy must have been so awkward. He's pretty shy, especially with girls. "Probably the reason why they came out all flustered." Jemma snickered. I nodded agreeing with her. She made me feel calm, not nervous, just calm and at ease, it was nice.
Me and Jemma locked eyes. Gazing at each-other, it was like we were in a different realm filled with peace and quiet, nothing else at that moment mattered. Her eyes were blue, they had a shine to them I could get lost in them for minutes.
I thought about it for a while, it was the perfect moment.

{<Jemma's POV>}

His presence made me feel happy, like I was safe and protected in his arms. He started to lean in.
"7 MINUTES IS UP LOVE BIRDS!" Y/n yells out from the other room. Wilbur and I sigh with a slight bit of disappointment. He opens the door and I walk down the short hallway into the lounge room, looking behind to see if he was behind me.
We enter the room and Y/n gave me a sheepish grin, "Shut up." I whisper with an embarrassed grin, shaking my head.

(Tineskip: After the games and things)

We are all settled on the couch as we wonder what we should do. "Maybe we should go for a night swim?" Y/n suggests. We all end up agreeing and change into some swimmers, bringing some towels and other things. We all walk out the door into the hallway with Wilbur locking the door behind us.

————————————————————————
{<571 Words>}

Hiii! I hope u liked the chapter even if it was a little bit diffrent :)

Make sure to drink some water!
Don't die
Live laugh love
If ur reading this at night pls go to sleep <3
You matter :))
Byeee!!!!!!

(579 Words)