Chapter 14: Under || Part 3 of Boat

(HII. IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN AGES IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH ESSAYS AND STUFF IM SO SORRY 💜)
————————————————————
(Slight TW)
{< Y/n POV >}

I wake up to the alarm as does everyone else, we all decided we would go swimming as it's our last day on the cruise. We all get up and get ready, I get into a cute pair of swimmerst (Imagine ur own) and grab a towel. I wait in the bedroom for Jemma and Niki until their ready and come out into the room. We go outside our cabin (whatever they are idk) and walk to the main deck, where the pools are.

We go and find some seats and put our stuff down before getting ready to go into the pool. I take off my cover that was over my swimsuit and put that one the seat. I then wait for Niki so we can go get in the pool. "Niki Hurry!!" I say impatiently. "Yeah yeah I'm hurrying!" She replies. After she's ready we go and get into the pool and swim around. We then see that there's a small bar in the middle of the biggest pool so we decide to go there. We swim down there and ask for two Lemonades.

When we get our lemonades we just stand around and drink them. "Y/n I'm gonna take a break okay?" Niki says, tired. "Ok all good!" I reply, sipping my lemonade. She gives her empty glass to the bartender and swims back to the seats. I finish my lemonade and hand the Bartender my glass before going to swim around.

I swim around and feel the water moved aggressively. What on earth- I think to myself, slightly concerned. I decided it was probably just because of the sugar in the lemonade and keep swimming. I feel it again, only more aggressive this time. I look around and see that there's less people in the pool and shrug it off, still concerned.

I feel the water moving more aggressively and put my head above the water to look around. Could there be a wave pool? I think to myself, concerned and curious as to what's going on. Nah.. not in the pool the bar's in.. I thought, starting to Panic slightly. As my head was above the water, I heard something. Like water moving. Before I knew it I had been dunked under the water by a wave. Only, it wasn't a wave that a machine would make, it was natural. I looked around underwater and made sure that nothing was coming up, and that no waves like that were gonna be there and crash me under the water again.

I saw some people still in the pool, only less now. As there was no big waves coming, I went back up and looked around to see if the boat was rocking. I looked and I saw it tilting from side to side and I nodded, knowing that was the reason there were so many waves. Just as I had turned my head to look behind me, I felt something crash into my head, pushing me underwater. I saw some feet and legs rush into the pool, before I felt something hit my head. After I hit my head, everything went black.

I woke up inside the bedroom, not being able to see well and my head pounding. I tried to lift up my head but couldn't, due to the aching from every time I moved. I then saw Tommy look over to me in shock, the worry on his face turn into relief. He rushed over to me and called the others. 'Y/n! Y/n? Y/n can you hear me?' I heard him ask, panicked. 'Mhm..' I mumbled, not wanting to move. 'Are you okay?' Jemma asked, practically pushing Tommy out of the way, making me giggle.

————————————————————

Ahhhh. Now, I wrote this chapter because this shit actually happened to me. Well- some of it- I was in the pool on a cruise and it started to get rough in there, I almost drowned tho lol. But I'm still here hehehh

Ily 💖
I hope you enjoyed :]
Your Amazing 😉
Drink water 💧
Eat food!!
Smile today :))
And have the best day ok? You deserve it <3

BYEE

719 Words