Chapter 6: Oliver

Up until today, I thought I was the crazy sibling. But I was proven wrong the minute Janae told us her idea.

Of course, Oakley and June both exploded the minute she said it.

"Janae, are you crazy? We have never left the house, do you seriously think we would make it in the real world?" June says angrily.

"Yeah, not only that but how on earth would we even get out of here? We are kept tightly secure and it would be impossible. Besides even if we did manage to do it, do you know how much trouble we would be in when we got caught? And where even would we go? Four identical quadruplets who look like they have never done a thing in their lives would be so easy for anyone to find. We would not make it a day out there," Oakley said as he stood up and put on a shirt.

Of course, Oakley comes up with all the logistical thinking. I see Janae kind of shrink down as Oakley unravels all the faults in her plan.

"Your right it was a-"

"Good idea and could be done," my dumbass cuts her off.

"Oliver I know you did not just say that," June says.

I turn and see Janae and she has a small smile on her face.

I honestly have no clue why I said what I said. I seriously have no idea how we would manage something like that.

But I felt like Janae needed someone on her side.

And besides, if we could make a solid plan and follow through with it I would totally be okay with leaving.

I really hate it here.

"Listen, mother and father leave again in three days for another month," I say as I stood up.

"Which gives us three days to plan and pack and then we leave when they do," Janae says joining me in standing up.

"No way, how would we even get out?" June says while looking shocked.

"Well, the only time the gates of the castle open is when mother and father leave or return so we will have to get out then," Janae says.

"We could go then, we could tell the guards at the gate that we are leaving with mother and father and than sneak out behind them," I say.

"Okay I'm going to stop you both right there. It's late and we're all tired. So June and Janae, you're going to return to bed and we can continue this conversation in the morning." Oakley says while taking the girls hands to lead them back to their room.

"What do you mean 'continue in the morning' there's no way you're gonna allowed this Oakley" June says upset.

"I said we will continue in the morning, now go" he users them out.

Once they leave and it's just the two of us I asked him the question that had been eating at me since the girls walked in.

"What do you think? Like seriously"

"Well I understand why Janae wants to leave and quite frankly I want to as well but seriously could we pull this off?"

He was asking me, he didn't have the answer.

Oakley always has the answer. He always know exactly what's going on, what to say, what's going to happen next.

And for once he didn't. He was asking for my help.

"Well I believe we could, we all hate it here and want to leave."

"Not June"

"She can be convinced" 

"Yeah, good luck with that," he laughed.

We both lied back down and sat in silence for a little while longer.

After a few minutes all I heard was.

"Let's do it"

And that's how it all started.

AN: guys we're almost at 250 reads which is insane, I really hope you guys are liking my story.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO @sifelites who has given me so much love and support, I truely appreciate it.

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️