Chapter 37: Leo

I am not a patient man. I will admit that.

I am also a control freak. I need to know what is going on at all times. I need all the details and I need to know where everyone is at all times.

So imagine my great despair and anger when I got word that my four children were missing.

We had only been gone for three days when I found out. Three days too long.

Oakley and June can not leave the house. They are too sick.

Their immune systems are too weak to handle germs and diseases outside of the castle.

They will die if I do not get them back soon.

My Oldest Son and Youngest Daughter.

My most valuable children and both of them are sick and weak.

I've had over 100 of the best doctors come and look at them to fix them but we have yet to find a cure.

They say that there is no cure but I will find the right doctor with the cure.

I've considered letting Janae and Oliver leave the castle every once in a while. Take them on trips with us or maybe even let the two of them go to school.

But I think that it was still too risky, I wouldn't want them to share diseases with Oakley and June by accident. Also, it would not be fair to the other two and they might try to trick me.

When the kids were little they found great joy with the fact that they were identical and no one but themselves could tell them apart.

They would try and trick me all the time to the point where I threatened to get their names tattooed on their faces.

June was the only one who that worked with. The other three thought it would be cool. June thought that it would ruin her life.

Of course, I would never actually do it but it worked. Well, it worked for June, the other three had to learn the hard way.

My wife was in hysterics. "Leo, what if we don't find them?" She was sobbing in my arms.

"Shhhh Sarah, we will find them. They are 14-year-olds who know nothing about the world. They will show up soon enough, we will find them. Whoever has them be found and they will pay"

They had to have been kidnapped. They would never purposefully run away. They have no reason for it. They are the luckiest kids on the earth. There is not a single person who would not want to live the life that they do.

Sarah and I were eating dinner together when my advisor came into the room. I saw him enter and he looked scared. "This better be good, you are interrupting my meal."

I don't like to be interrupted, especially not while I am spending time with my wife.

"Your majesty, um. We have received word from the castle. It's about your children."

My patience was running thin with him stumbling over all his words and mentioning my children. "What is it, spit it out."

He looked down at the floor. I despised people not making eye contact when they spoke to me.

My sons did the same thing.

"Your children are missing sir."

"WHAT?" I screamed.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed the man by the shoulders. "Where are they."

He was a shaking mumbling mess. "W-we don't know your majesty. We just got word."

I let him go, and he fell to the floor.

"We are going home, right now," I announced.

My wife had tears in her eyes.