Characters and Aesthetics Pt. 2

Okay, so if you haven't figured it out yet, we are getting some new charters so here they are!

JENIFER PRICE: Age 6, she was severely abused and is very shy and quiet. The only people she really talks to are her brothers who she loves so much and looks up to a bunch. She is very sweet and kind but definitely also has a goofy side when with her brothers.

OWEN PRICE: Age 6, he is very silly and has a lot to learn about the world

OWEN PRICE: Age 6, he is very silly and has a lot to learn about the world. He is very curious and he wants to be just like his big brother Odin. He is protective of his twin and the two of them do everything together. He is trying to become more independent but he is still trying to figure that out. 

AN: Alrighty guys what do we think of our new set of characters!!! 

Any thoughts on who might be your favorite?

I'm super excited about them and to dig into them and their backstories and figure out where they fit into the puzzle piece of the book. 

Anyways, I have the next chapter ready to go but I think I'm going to wait until next week to post it because I just posted the last chapter yesterday. (gotta keep yall waiting, haha) but I'll give you guys a little hint about it, it's from Jenifer's POV.