Prologue

Only a month after their escape, a month after the death of The Grabber, and a month since 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 last contacted them, life is... strange. Robin seems the same, for the most part. He's still getting into fights, he's still failing math, and he's still best friends with Finney Blake, though there's no doubt things would be different, a lot different, After all, they only really had each other to talk to, they were the first survivors of The Grabber, and the last.

Though, with the bad, comes the good. Things have changed for the better, for both of them. To start off, Finney finally introduced Robin to his father, who is now doing much better at actually being a parent. Finney was nervous at first, he wasn't exactly the best influence on Finney, and he was definitely not the ideal best friend for a boy in the 70's, but that did not seem to bother both his father or Robin at all.

His father already liked Robin, for helping Finney, saving him in a way, it was impossible to dislike him after that, much to the relief of Finney.

Another good thing? Well, kids at school aren't so mean now, Finney even made some friends. As for Matty, Buzz, and Matt? Well, Matty and Matt try to stay as far away from Finn as possible, they don't even look in his direction, but Buzz was a different story.

He apologized, totally out of character for someone like him. No explanation as to why, he simply caught Finney after a baseball game, gave a brief apology and walked off. I guess that was good, though very confusing.

And of course, there's also Robin and Finney. They were close, always had been, but after the 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩, something changed. It was bound to happen, anyone would change from something like that, but this was different. There's really know way to describe it, but something happened between them, and that was fairly obvious.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙙.